Chapter 22 || The New Born!

-Kaname's POV-

It has been eight months now that, Zero is pregnant and he's actually doing much better he not throwing up but his eating has got out of control. "Kaname, can you buy me some cake form the store" zero said yelling.

Zero, you don't need anymore cake...try eating something else. Kaname said looking at zero. "No I want cake and I'm not eating anything else until I get some", Zero said crossing his arms.

Well your just gonna have to be a sad puppy because I'm not getting you no cake, Kaname asks looking in the cabinets. "W-what are you doing?" Zero asked.

I'm fixing dinner is that okay with you, he said pulling out a can of soup. "Fine...but what are you making?" I'm making your favorite soup for dinner. Kaname said looking at zero who was smiling.

Yay! "I love that soup" he said sounding happy. Alright, alright enough jumping up and down before you burst, he said laughing a little.

"Oh, right sorry" zero said sitting back down. Anyway ways how's the baby? "He's good not playing anymore soccer anymore that's a relief" Zero said rubbing his belly.

Well that's good...you know you only have one more month left right, he said turning to zero. "O-one more m-month" he said stuttering.

Yeah why what's wrong? Kaname asked. Nothing "I was just a surprised of how theses months flew by," he said.

Well yeah time flies when your having fun. Kaname said stirring the soup. "I guess your right and the soup smells good," zero said smelling the air in the kitchen.

Good because dinners ready....kids come eat dinner, Kaname said shouting. "Um, what meals so delicious, dad?" Marcy asked. Nothing really I just cooked some tomato soup. He said turning around and showing them.

-At the table-

"So, Marcy how's school been?" Zero asked. Schools been good I'm making lots a friends, she said smiling. "Thats good glad to hear it and what about you, Allen?" "Schools been fine, but I keep having all of these girls saying they love me and stuff it drives me crazy and it's annoying" Allen said eating his soup.

"Well that's just means that all the girls thinks your cute" Zero said rubbing his head. "Yeah I know but i look just like you but I don't got the tattoo" Allen said looking at zero.

-Later that day-

The kids went to their friends house after dinner leaving, Zero and Kaname at the house by the selfs. "You've gotten so big" Kaname said rubbing zeros belly. So I was wondering what do you want to call him? Zero asked. "I think we should call him...Eren" Kaname said looking at zero while smiling.

Eren, I like that name very much, zero said. Great then it's settled, Eren shall be his name.

-The next day-

K-Kaname, zero said. "Yeah what's wrong?" Kaname asked. T-the baby's coming, he said through pants. "The baby's coming right now b-but it's to early okay um...what do you want me to do?" Kaname asked. What I want you to do is TAKE ME TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL, zero said shouting because he's in pain.

-At the hospital/ 6 hours later-

"There you go your baby boy" the nurse said bringing him to, Kaname and Zero. "He's so cute" Zero said smiling. Well he did come out of you, you know, Kaname said holding Eren.

-At the house-

"Kids where back from the hospital" Kaname said. "Dad, Mom where's the little guy?" Marcy asked. "He's sleeping right now so be quiet" he said. "Sorry and he looks just like you dad" Marcy said smiling.

-Later that night-

"He sleeps so peaceful it's cute" zero said holding his hand. Yeah he is, Kaname said holding zero from behind. Well it's getting late I better go out him in his crib, he said getting up. Night, Eren see you in the morning.

"The baby asleep" Kaname asked. Yeah he's out like a light, zero said. "Well good now I can make love to you again" he said kissing on zeros neck. As much as I want to I can't tonight, zero said.

"Why not tonight?" Kaname asked. "Because I just had the baby and do you really think I want to have sex right now after going through all of that plus I have work this week and I don't want to be sore...you understand right?" Zero asked.

"Yeah I understand and your right but I'll get you when you least expect it" Kaname said turning off the light and going to sleep.