Chapter 13 || Ichiru's Visit!

Sorry for the wait but I finally got an Idea of what to write about. Hope you enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Zero's POV-

"Master what is the meaning to this?" Zero said looking angry. "Well Ichiru, said that he wanted to train as a hunter again so I let him join" Mr. Yagari said looking away. "Really just like that... I mean common don't you think that it's kinda strange that after all of these years he wants to train again" Zero said with hated in his voice.

"I know Zero, but just give Ichiru a chance... you never now he might have changed over the years" Mr. Yagari said putting a hand on Zero's shoulder. "I doubt it" Zero said under his breath.

-Later That Day-

"Hey, I'm home" Zero said yelling. "Oh, welcome back Zero" Kaname said hugging him. "Hey, where are the kids?" Zero said looking around the living room. "Oh, there just outside with Yuki" Kaname said sitting down on the couch. "When did she come over?" Zero said sitting on Kaname's lap. "Um, I think about 30 minutes ago... she said that she wanted to see how the kids are and she was asking if she could babysit, you know like when we want to have our alone time" Kaname said playing with Zero's hair.

"Oh, okay then yeah she can after all she is the Aunty" Zero said looking away. "What's wrong you seem kinda down lately" Kaname said looking at Zero. "I'm so gonna ruined the moment but... Ichiru is outside" Zero said getting off Kaname's lap. "H-he's outside since when?" Kaname said getting off the couch.

"He's been waiting for me to tell him to come inside the whole time... but I really don't want to" Zero said holding himself like he's cold. "You don't want to let him in because of the kids... is that right" Kaname said walking to Zero. "Yeah that's right but I have to because I told Master today that I would give Ichiru, a chance" Zero said walking to the door.

-Ichiru's POV-

"Well it's about time I was getting bored of waiting" Ichiru said sarcastically. "Just shut up and get in" Zero said annoyed. "Everyone I would like you to meet my twin younger brother Ichiru" Zero said annoyed again. "Well let's see you got Kaname, I'm guessing he's you mate?" Kaname growled when he said that. "Oh, you can't forget about poor little Yuki" Ichiru said with a smirk. "And who do we have here they look just like you two" Ichiru said sarcastically. "H-hi I'm Marcy Kuran it's nice to meet you"Marcy said shyly. "Hey, I'm Allen Kuran nice to meet you" Allen said with a smile. "Well it's nice to meet you too" Ichiru said smiling.

-After Dinner-

Wow! "That dinner sure was delicious" Ichiru said smiling while rubbing his tummy. "Well thanks I learned it from Zero" Kaname said getting up.
"Well he sure has improved over the years... the last thing I ate that Zero made was that soup that mom would always make us... what did she called it again?" Ichiru said scratching his head. "It's Tomato Soup" Zero spas getting up form the table.

"Hey, Zero where are you going?" Kaname asked. "I just need some air that's all" Zero said closing the door. "Hm, I guess I brought up something" Ichiru said closing his eyes to think. "No, something must have upset him when you brought up that" Kaname said leaving the table.

-Zero's POV-

(Looking Up At The Night Sky) why did he had to mention that? He knows that I would just remember the past... but still I do remember that smile of his.
(Past) "Hey, Zero what do you want for dinner tonight?" Ichiru said. "How about tomato soup" Zero said smiling. "Okay I'll make it really fast for ya" Ichiru said getting the stuff. OWWW! "I cut my finger again" Ichiru said holding it. "Oh, no did Ichiru cut himself again Zero?" Mom saids. "Yeah isn't this his 5th time doing that?" Zero asked. "Yep you got it" Mom said laughing a little.

"Hey, can both of you stop laughing and talking and help me out here please" Ichiru said annoyed. "Alright, alright where coming" they both said. "Her you go boys two tomato soups just like you want it" Mom said smiling. "Thanks" they both say. "W-what are you doing Ichiru?" Zero asked. "I'm giving you mine because you was always so nice to me" Ichiru said smiling. "Gee thanks Ichiru" Zero said happy. (End Of Past)
"Yeah those was the good days isn't that right Mom and Dad" Zero said looking happy.

Well I better head back home it's getting late.