Chapter 14 || Zero's Past!

Before I began with the story I would like to recommend Alois-chan for helping me with my idea for this chapter so if you all could just say thank you I would appreciate it. Bye Guys ;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kaname's POV-

Oh, Zero welcome back. "Did you clear your head?" Kaname asked. "Yeah I did thanks now if you will excuse me I need to talk to Ichiru" Zero said with his head down.

"Why did you do that?" Zero asked with anger. "Do what Zero?" Ichiru said with a smile on his face. "Don't play dumb with me Ichiru" Zero said looking angry. "Oh, you mean when I brought up that subject" Ichiru said laying back on the chair. Yes that. "Well I was just remembering all the times we had together...Zero" Ichiru said getting up.

"Now that I think about it... what was the reason you came back after all of these years?" Zero said yelling. "What if I told you I know how to bring back Shizuka" Ichiru said while smirking. "What you can't possibly do that she dead" Zero said holding Ichiru's arm tightly. "Yeah I know that but I do now some things... I think I'll sleep on the couch so if you could please leave" Ichiru said pushing Zero out of the living room.

"H-hey don't push" Zero said pushing back. "Well how else am I gonna tell you to leave?" Ichiru said putting his hands up. "Well if you asked nicely then maybe I would have but no you pushed me out" Zero said crossing his arms. "Okay fine, Zero would you please leave" Ichiru said nicely. "Fine... I'm leaving now" Zero said walking off.

(In The Bedroom)

"Well I was wondering when you was gonna come to bed, Zero?" Kaname said laying on the bed. "I would have been here earlier but I had a little incident with, Ichiru" Zero said taking off his shirt. (and yes zero does sleep with his shirt off) "Oh, what was the incident about then?" Kaname said sitting up in bed. "It was about, Ichiru pushing me out of the living room because he wanted to sleep" Zero said rubbing his head. "Really that's all" Kaname said laughing. "Hey, it's not that funny" Zero said punching Kaname's shoulder playfully. "Alright I'm sorry let's just go to sleep... okay" Kaname said laying back down with Zero.

(In Zero's Dreams)

"Ichiru, what are you doing out of bed... what's wrong you look like you have a fever" Zero seemed worried. "I couldn't sleep...so I wanted to sleep with you, Zero" Ichiru said looking down at the floor. "Well okay" Zero said grabbing Ichiru's hand.

Ichiru you look cold... and I was right you do have a fever...I'll go get- "No, Zero don't leave me alone" Ichiru said pulling on Zero's sleeve. "Oh, no not again he sunk into your bed again didn't he, Zero?" Mom said standing at the door. Mother he has a fever... why don't I- "No it's fine, Ichiru doesn't want you to leave him" Mom said walking away.

"This sucks me being sick all the time... I'll never be a really good hunter like you, Zero" Ichiru said putting his head down. "Don't say that, Ichiru your not worthless" Zero said putting a hand on Ichiru's cheek.

"Where is, Ichiru?" Zero said looking worried. "Oh, he should be ready anytime now for dinner" Dad said sitting in the couch. "Wait I hear a vampire bearing his fangs right now...ICHIRU!" "Zero wait" Mom saids.

"Your that women" Zero said shocked. "Clever boy you already knew I was here before your parents where" Shizuka said smirking. ZERO!!! "Shizuka Hiou... What does a Pureblood vampire want with us?" Dad said pulling out his Hunter Sword. "You killed him...so now I'm gonna turn him into one" Shizuka said piercing her fangs. Run, run away...Ichiru.

(End Of Dream)

Ahhhhhh! "W-what's wrong, Zero?" Kaname said worried voice. M-my head hurts.