Chapter 9 || Zero's Pregnant!

-Zero's POV-

When I woke up this morning to my lower part of my body hurting like Hell, Until I remembered what happened last night. Man, Kaname really did thrust into me hard last night I said rubbing my side. I came out the bathroom to find no sleeping Kaname? Hmm, I wonder where he went?

"Gotcha Zero" Kaname said hugging me. "Alright you got me Kaname" zero said laughing. "Hmm, Zero you really need to stop eating so much" Kaname said with a smirk. "W-what are you talking about Kaname?...I'm not eating to much" zero said confused. "Well then why do you have a bump right here?" Kaname pointing at the spot.

"I-I have a bump?"..... Omg, omg, omg" zero said putting a hand over his mouth. "Kaname I-I think I'm pregnant" zero said. "W-what no way... well we did have sex last night" Kaname said looking down at the floor.

"D-do you know what this means Kaname?" Zero said with a exciting face. "Where going to be parents" zero said jumping up and down. "Okay, okay calm down... we don't even now if it's gonna be a girl or a boy yet and it takes 9 months for a baby to be born" Kaname said. (Zero stopped jumping) "Yeah your right" zero said looking down at the floor.

--Time Skip--

-Kaname's POV-

I'm so happy that me and zero are gonna be parents in 9 months, I already told the headmaster and Yuki, which she screamed because she was gonna be a aunty and headmaster just smiled because he was gonna be a grandfather. After we told everyone we went back to our dorm because Zero, was felling tired and he had bathroom problems I was laughing because every so hour he had to rush to the bathroom that made me smile.

--Later That Day--

Yuki came to visit to see how was Zero, doing and also to say hello. "So Ze-ro how does it feel being pregnant?" Yuki asked. "It feels horrible I eat more and I tend to sleep more often I like the sleeping more often because i get to stay in bed" zero said robbing his stomach.
"I figured since the headmaster already told me also he wanted me to give you this" Yuki said holding out a book. "W-what's this for?" Zero asked. It's a "Welcome to motherly hood book" its about how it tells you how to take care of an unborn child and other stuff". she said giving the book to Zero.

"Well I gotta go patrol... I hope you feel better Zero" she said leaving. "Well that was nice of her... don't you think zero?" Kaname asked. "Yeah i guess... but I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed" zero said going to sleep. "Night Zero" Kaname said kissing the back of his neck.

--3 Months Later--

Zero is now 3 months pregnant and he looks goofy as ever he can't even fit his shirts anymore so he has to wear headmaster clothes.

"Ka-Kaname I need your help" zero yells. "Okay I'm coming what is it?" Kaname said. "C-can you fluff my pillow please and can you also massage my back it's hurting really bad" zero said with a sad look on his face. "Fine" Kaname said. "Now do you need anything else?" Kaname said crossing his arms. "N-no that's all I need... thanks for helping me" zero said before he falls asleep. "Well okay I'll be over here reading my book so if you need anything just yell" Kaname said walking to his reading area.

-Authors Notes-
Hey, guys how do you like it?

Can you leave me some boy and girl names please I would so appreciate it. Also do you want it to be a girl or a boy I'll choose the winner to see which one has the most votes.

So Comment, Vote, and I'll see you guys later. :)