Chapter 6 || Rido Kuran!

"What's wrong Kaname, you seem very upset?" Takuma said. "I'm upset because they took him" Kaname said to the blond not looking at him.

"I think I now who took him Kaname" Takuma said with an okay face. "Really who then tell me?" Kaname said jumping up. "Rido Kuran's hitch men did... they put this gas mask on him and then they took him" he said.

"I thought so... but what does he want with Zero?" Kaname said to his friend. When he just remembered the note saying... ( We will keep him hostage until our lord drains him of his blood).

That BASTER of an uncle he gonna suck every inch of Zero's blood if I don't go and save him" Kaname said about to open the door.

"What do you want me to do when your gone Lord Kaname?" Takuma asked. "I want you do be the Vice President Takuma, that's the reason I picked you for it and also you are my closest friend... I'm trusting you" Kaname said with a smile on his face heading out the door.

(At Lord Rido's safe house)

"Hurry up and get Zero, form his cage" Rido said with an evil smirk on his face. "Yes-sir" one of the hitch men said leaving his masters quarters.

Zero's POV

"H-how long have I been in this cage?" Zero thought to himself, when the door to his cell door started to open. "Who's there... show yourself"... he demanded. "Oh, why don't you relax Zero, I'm just here to bring you to my master as he ordered me to" the hitch man said opening the cell door.

"Now be a good little Hunter and come out side" he said with a smirk.
"I-I'm not going... if your master what's me then he'll come and get me himself... not you" Zero said angry.

"Okay I tried being nice but you leave me no choice Zero" he said walking to Zero, but he was stopped by his masters voice. "I asked you to bring me him like 20 minutes ago and you can't even do that simple tasked" Rido said to his hitch men. "I-I'm sorry my lord... I was about to bring you to him but he said if he wants me, why don't you come and get me yourself" he said looking down at the ground.

Well... I can't punish you because what you said was true but... their will be consequences later so be ready" he said with a smirk that said I'm gonna kill you later just you wait. "S-stay away from me you baster" Zero said holding his bloody rose at him.

"Haha don't think we're that stupid for not taking the bullets out of your gun Zero" Rido said coming closer to Zero.

"Shut up" Zero said looking the other way. "Now let's get this done already" he said picking up zero. "Hey, let go of me... let me go Rido" Zero said trying to run away from Rido's grip.
"Shut up and sit down Zero, and relax I'm not gonna kill you yet... I'm just thirsty that's all, but I'm gonna do it really painful so you can remember the pain i put on your neck" he said climbing on top of Zero. "No, no, no I'm not going through this again" Zero said trying to get up from underneath Rido.

Rido tighten his grip on Zero's wrists so he wouldn't escape him... not like he could anyway because his strength is weak form getting his blood drain from him.

Rido push his fangs into Zero's neck that made him moan a lot. "Mmm, your blood taste good Zero" Rido said. Ahhh, I-it hurts mph, I-I can't take this anymore... I feel like I'm gonna f- zero passes out from Rido.
Hmm, it seems that I've made him pass out... that's a good thing. Now I know why Kaname, had him as his mate now because his blood... we'll never mind I'll tell him tomorrow I guess.