Chapter 15 || Ichiru's Leaving!

Hey, guys sorry I haven't been writing in like 5 days or so but I've been with my cuzins having fun and I haven't really had time to update my chapter because I like to be alone when I do this but anyway I'm updating now so don't be mad at me. I'll see you guys later ;) ------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-my head hurts" Zero mumbled. "Hey, it's gonna be okay...Zero" Kaname said holding him. "Hey, what's going on in here?" Yuki said with wide eyed. "Zero had a bad dream or something and he kinda screamed" Kaname said rubbing his head. "Mommy are you alright?" Marcy said climbing on the bed. "Yeah I'm fine I just had a bad dream that's all" Zero said putting Marcy in his lap.

"Mom I think you've been to stressed out from work lately" Allen said sitting on the bed as well. "N-no it's not work... I guess I haven't been getting enough sleep lately" Zero said stroking Marcy's hair. "Enough of this just go back to bed already, Zero looks better" Ichiru said leaning on the door. I think you need to g- Zero was interrupted with Kaname putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's take this elsewhere, Ichiru" Kaname said grabbing his arm. When Kaname got him to the leaving room he told, Ichiru to sit on the couch.

"Well you got me here so what did you want to talk Kaname?" Ichiru said with a smile. "I think you being here is causing, Zero pain and I don't like it" Kaname said angrily. "Well it's not my fault that, Zero remembers the past" Ichiru said with an annoyed voice. "He was doing just fine before you came" Kaname said. "Oh, is that right" Ichiru said looking the other way.

"Yes and I wan't you gone before I come back from the kitchen...because if your not I will kill you in a blink on an eye" Kaname said leaving. "Well i was getting bored here anyway I guess I'll be going now" Ichiru said getting up off the couch.

-Kaname's POV-

Well it seems it worked...i'll go back to bed now. When I got to the room I saw Zero sleeping and the kids sleeping next to him that made me smile when I saw them like that. "Hm, oh Kaname your back" Yuki said getting off the chair. "Yeah sorry I took so long I had to deal with some things" Kaname said looking the other way.

"Oh, I see...well I'm glad that you took care of the problem" Yuki said going to the bed. "Hey kids daddy wants to sleep with mommy for awhile" Yuki said waking up the kids. "Okay" they both said. "Oh, Zero" Kaname said liking Zero's ear.

-Zero's POV-

I was woken up by someone licking my ear. "Hey, cut that out" Zero said. "Zero I want to make love to you tonight" Kaname said seductively in Zero's ear. "Oh, common Kaname it's been along night okay" Zero said moving away.

"Oh, now don't be shy Zero" Kaname said moving closer to where Zero is. "I-I'm not being shy, Kaname I just don't feel like it tonight" Zero said getting off the bed. "Where are you going Zero?" Kaname said sitting up on the bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower because I feel like it" Zero said walking in the bathroom. "Hmm, this gives me a good idea" Kaname said smirking.

-In The Bathroom-

"Maybe when I take this shower my head will start to feel better and I can clear my head" Zero said to himself. I walked in the bathroom to find Zero's clothes on the ground. "Oh, he must be taking his shower now maybe I'll surprise him" Kaname said taking off his clothes.

When I was washing I felt arms wrap around me. I look to see who it was and it was none other than Kaname. "Kaname what are you doing here" Zero seemed annoyed. "What are you talking about? I just came in here to take a bath is that so wrong?" Kaname said moving closer. "Well no but you could've token it after me" Zero said looking the other way.

When I was about to say something else I was pushed up against the bathroom wall. "W-what are you doing...Kaname?" Zero said blushing. "Didn't you hear me I want to make love to you" Kaname said putting me on his shoulder. "Now just relax it will be over in a second" Kaname said putting Zero on the bed with only his towel.

When Zero was relaxed I turned him over on his backside and started thrusting into him. "Ahhh, Kaname that hurts" Zero said moaning. "It will feel better soon just wait a few more seconds" Kaname said holding onto Zero. When I said that I started to thrust even more faster into Zero all I could hear was him moaning my name. "I loved that sound" Kaname said to himself.

When I was done thrusting into Zero I started to leave bite marks and hickeys on his neck. When we was all done I saw that Zero had came and I started to lick the cum off of him it tasted sweet just like him. "Hey, Kaname" Zero said looking at me. "Yeah" I said. "Thanks I really needed that" Zero said smiling. "Your welcome" I said and kissed his forehead.

-Authors POV-

Hey, guys how did you like this part?

Sorry that it took me so long to update the story but I finally did so yay! I'm trying to get good at making the sex scenes so yeah.

Anyway Vote, Comment, and I'll see you guys later. Bye Guys ;)