Chapter 18 || Emily's House!

-Kaname's POV-

Zero it's time to wake up now" Kaname whispers in his ear. "But it's only 7:14am in the morning, Kaname" Zero complains. Okay do get mad at me if your late for work today" Kaname said leaving the room. After about 5 minutes, Zero rushed out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

-Marcy's POV-

"Hey, Dad how you doing?" Marcy asked while rubbing her eyes. I'm doing great sweetie...today is gonna be all sunny and no rain isn't that good?" Kaname asked while smiling. "I'm doing fine I just woke up and I was wondering can I go over Emily's house today since it's Saturday?" Marcy said putting on her puppy dog eyes. Well okay but be home by 8:00pm okay" Kaname said putting on his serious look. "Sweet I'll go call her right now...Bye!" Marcy said leaving the living room.

-----

-Emily's POV-

Okay...yeah I got the stuff.....okay ttyl Marcy. Emily said hanging up the phone with Marcy. Okay it's settled Marcy is coming over at 2:00pm today so I want this house looking...well a little decent" Emily said to Drew and Vicky. "Alright we will clean the house we will make sure that she doesn't see's the coffins and the blood bags" Vicky said smiling.

Drew I want you to clean off the dry blood from last night since you wanted to have a blood-party" Emily said handing him a mop and a bucket of water. "Ugh, fine but don't blame me if the stuff won't come off" Drew said getting up lazy.

-----

-Zero's POV-

Okay now that I took my shower and everything I think I'll go eat breakfast" Zero said heading to the kitchen. "Well don't you look handsome" Kaname said looking at him from top to bottom. Well thank you but I got to head to work soon" Zero said opening the fridge. "Well why don't you bring that sexy body over here and give daddy some sugar" Kaname said kissing on, Zero's neck making him moan.

I-I would love to but gotta go to work...Ka-Kaname" Zero said stuttering a little. "Well it seems that your enjoying it but I'll have to let you go" Kaname said letting go of, Zero's waist. "I know how you feel but today I have to leave for work and i won't be back till 6:50pm" Zero said giving, Kaname a kiss on the lips.
"Alright see you later" Kaname said waving goodbye.

-----

-Drew's POV-

Alright I got the blood of the walls and I'm starting to get hungry" He said getting off the floor. "Okay but try not killing the person" Vicky said crossing her arms. Fine I won't this time" he said leaving the house. "Emily, Drew just left to go feed is that all right?" Vicky asked. Yeah I guess but if he comes home back with blood all over his shirt then don't bother coming home for a week" Emily said crossing her arms.

-12:00pm in the afternoon-

-Allen's POV-

Marcy, just sit down for a bit" Allen said to his sister. "I would but I can't what if I forget something" Marcy said going back and forth in the leaving room. You have to 2hours to get ready...i think you will be done by then" Allen said crossing into his arms. "Marcy, Allen's right you have 2 more hours to get ready so can you please stop rushing to get ready" Kaname said looking at Marcy. "Okay, okay I'll stop rushing to get ready it's just this is my first time going over someone's house you know" Marcy said sitting on the couch.

-----

"That's it, Zero you all most had it that time" Mr. Yagari said. "Really I don't fell like it" Zero says brushig off the dirt off his pants. "Yeah all you need to do is keep that leg up longer and make your back straight more"
Mr. Yagari said walking to, Zero. "Hm...I guess your right Master I'll try again later" Zero says walking to the benches. "Well okay then...why don't you go home early today you've been working hard these past few days" Mr. Yagari says putting his hand on, Zero's back. What really b-but I still haven't learned the kick move yet- "you can learn it some other day right now I want you to go home and get some rest oh! Tell, Kaname I said hi would you" Mr. Yagari says smiling. "Okay sure I will...Bye Master" Zero said leaving the vampire association.

-Kaname's POV-

Marcy it's time to leave are you ready to go? Kaname says yelling. "Yeah I'll be out soon" Marcy said cleaning her room. Okay hurry up you don't want to be late" Kaname said sitting down. Okay I'm ready to go...Dad, daaaaad...hello wake up *slaps Kaname* Huh! "What...what is it?" Kaname said shocked. "I'm ready to go and how do you just fall asleep on me like that?" Marcy said crossing her arms while tapping her foot looking angry. Hehe sorry, Marcy but I feel asleep...we can go now" Kaname said getting off the chair.

------

When, Marcy got to, Emily's house they started yelling giggling and other stuff. "Okay, Marcy you have fun I'll be back at 8:00 to pick you up" Kaname said leaving. "Okay daddy love you bye" Marcy said going into Emily's house.

-Zero's POV-

Kids I'm home from work early. "Welcome home, Zero how was work and your quite early?" Kaname said walking to him. Well, Master let me come home early and he also wanted me to tell you hi" Zero said smiling. "Well that's very nice of him to say that I'll have to send him a gift next time" Kaname said going to his room. Sure I guess where's Marcy and Allen?" Zero asked. "Marcy, is at Emily's house and Allen is with his friends at school" Kaname said laying down. So basically we have the house to ourselves correct" Zero said. "Yep and you know what that means don't you" Kaname said getting on top of, Zero. Yeah I do but don't do it so hard I mean I do like it but I have work tomorrow" Zero said looking at, Kaname.

(Can you imagine them having sex I was gonna write it but I can't think of anything sexually)

"Marcy, you ready to go home" Kaname said. "Yeah bye, Emily and Vicky see you guys at school" Marcy said waving goodbye to them. "You had a fun time, Marcy?" Kaname asked. "I sure did can I go over her house next week daddy?" Marcy asked looking at, Kaname. "I don't see why not but first we need to get you something to eat" Kaname said smiling at Marcy.