Chapter 8 || Five Years Later!

--Zero's POV--

5 years has passed after the battle between Kanama and Rido. Now me and Kaname had become more lovebirds, every time he hugs me and kisses my neck and ears stuff like that.

Kaname finally told Yuki, she was happy that he finally found his mate. After Kaname told her she came running to me I was bit surprised when she hugged me because she said "Welcome to the family Zero" that made me and Kaname happy.

"Oh, Zero" Knaname said snapping me out of my thoughts and into reality.
"Ye-" I was interrupted with his lips on mine. Breathing hard for air.

"W-why did you do that Kaname?" I said annoyed. "Because I'm in a happy mode Zero" he said putting his arms around me. "Okay so what are you happy for Kaname?" Zero said with a worried face.

"I'm happy because it's been five years that Rido has died. Also I'm happy because I finally told Yuki, that your are my mate and what she said really made me happy" Kaname said still hugging me.

"Oh, okay then can you let me go I still haven't eaten yet" Zero said. "Alright I'll let you go eat but when you get back I want us to go to town later today" Kaname said letting Zero go.

--Takuma's POV--

"Good morning Zero" Takuma said smiling.
"Oh, good morning... where is everyone?" He Zero said looking around the kitchen. "Everyone is having their own lives to be with each other Zero" Takuma said reading his manga.

"Right I must have forgotten... then why are you still here Takuma?" Zero asked. "I'm here because my uncle still wants me to... but I'm not doing it for him" he said.

"I see... well I have to go because Kaname wants us to go to town later... I'll see you later Takuma" he said that leaving the kitchen.

"Zero I missed you so much" Kaname said hugging me. "Kaname you gotta stop hugging me okay I know you love me so you don't have to do that every time you see me" Zero said undoing the hug. "I know but I just can't help myself" Kaname said walking to wardrobe.

"W-what are you doing now?" Zero said annoyed.
"Didn't I tell you that I wanted us to go to town before it gets dark outside Zero" Kaname said putting in his usual clothes. "Well I'm sorry I guess I'm just tired or something" Zero said looking away. "It's fine I can feel how tress you've become after 5 years" Kaname said rubbing Zero's head. "Yeah well I'm gonna get ready" Zero said running to the bathroom.

--15 Minutes Later--

Where now heading to town when I saw a familiar face... Yuki I called and she came running towards me and Kaname. "Hey Yuki" Zero said hugging her. "Hey, what are you two doing in town for?" she asked. "Where here because I wanted to spend time with Zero alone today and not be in the dorm all day" Kaname said hugging Yuki. "Oh, okay well have fun... I'm here with Yori because she wanted frozen yogurt again" she said smiling.

"Well okay I'll let you two be alone... me and Yori want to head back to the dorm before it gets dark" she said leaving. When we said our goodbyes to Yuki, we started to walk in the frozen yogurt shop that Yuki was telling us about. May I take your order please" the waiter said. "Um, yes I would like to have the chocolate mint swirl please and he would have the plain vanilla swirl if you don't mind" Kaname said handing the menu back to the waiter. Yes-sir be right back with your yogurt" she said walking off.

"What's wrong you seem down Zero?" Kaname said with sad face. "It's nothing just thinking that's all" Zero said with a fake smile. "Well okay then I just want you to have fun that's all" Kaname said. "Here's your yogurt gentleman" the waiter said smiling. "Thanks" Kaname said before he started eating.

--After Eating--

I was too tired to walk back to the campus so Kaname picked me up (bridle style) and started walking back.

--Kaname's POV--

I put zero on the bed and stared at him for I think was 10 minutes or so. I started to pull off Zero's jacket and shoes so he could sleep comfortable. When I looked at him one more time I started getting hard inside like I wanted to rip off his clothes and do it right now... I climbed on top of him and started licking his neck I could here him moan a couple of times but I knew he enjoyed it. I finally sank my fangs into him that made him moan louder.

"Ka-Kaname AHHHHH!" Zero said gripping Kaname's hair. "Don't worry I'll be done soon" he said taking off my clothes.

--Time passed--

I found Zero asleep from what we did... I can't blame him it was his first time though. I stared at him until my eyes started getting heavy. Night Zero I said before sleep took over me.

--Authors Notes--
Hey, guys how did you like my first sex scene? I gotta admit I was kinda embarrassed to write that but I had to add the part in because Zero's gonna be pregnant in the next chapter ( spoiler ) anyway Vote, Comment, I'll see you next time. Bye Guys