Chapter 11 || Going To School!

"Kids wake up" Kaname said. "What for daddy" Marcy said still kinda sleepy. "Your getting up because you two have school" Kaname said with a smile. "W-what did we ever do so bad just to go to school Dad?" Allen said with annoyed. "You didn't do nothing wrong it's just that you two are children and children go to school" Kaname said.

"Now hurry up and get ready because it's your first day and don't want to be late" Kaname said leaving the room.

--Time Skip--

"Hey, where's mom?" I haven't seen her this morning? Marcy said looking around. "Oh, he's just very tired from work... he did come home around 12:00am last night" Kaname said.
"Oh, okay then I wanted to say bye before we left for school" Marcy said looking down.

-Zero's POV-

Yawn... (rubbing eyes) yesterday at work was such a pain... why did Master have to teach us that new move yesterday. "Well I better get ready before the kids go to wor-" I was cut off with Kaname calling my name. "Zero, you up yet?" Kaname said in the other side of the door. "Yeah you can come in" Zero says. "Hey, you almost missed the kids to say bye" Kaname said sitting down on the couch.

"Really... i didn't mean to, its just that I'm still hurting a little bit from training yesterday with Master. You see he taught us this new kick move and... let's just say it did not go so well." Zero said sitting on the bed. "Oh, so you need a massage" Kaname said with a sexy voice. "N-no I'm fine Kana-" I cut off with his lips on mine. "Mh, N-no Kaname the kids are in the other room" Zero said pushing Kaname off of him. "The kids are eating their breakfast" Kaname said still on top of Zero. "N-No Kaname, not that spot Ahh!" Zero said gripping on Kaname's hair.

"Mmm, Zero your blushing really hard" Kaname said whispering in Zero's ear. (///0~0///) <-- (Zero's face right now) "I-I'm not" Zero said still blushing. "Mom, Dad are you ready yet?" Marcy said yelling. "Yeah we're coming just give us a second" Zero said. "Hey, Marcy... ready to go" Zero said kinda blushing. "Yeah we've been ready for 20 minutes now and Allen feel asleep along time ago" Marcy said putting a hand on her hip.

"Okay then let's go" Kaname said grabbing Marcy's hand. "Allen wake up, where leaving now" Zero said waking up Allen.

--At School--

"Today class we have two new students, please introduce yourselves" the teacher said to the class. (Walking into the class) "Hi, I'm Marcy and this is my brother Allen...we just moved here" Marcy said to the class. "Okay now if you could take your seats class will began" the teacher said.

--In Third Period--

"Hey, did you see the new students" one girl said. "Yeah the boy is really cute but the girl looks kinda weird... I mean look she has silver/white hair and her eyes are purple but it has a little blue in them" the other girl said. "Yeah your right she does look weird" the first girl said.

-Marcy's POV-

I don't like school at all I feel like I'm in prison or something. They think I don't hear them talking about me behind my back and dad said try to make friends... yeah right. "Ugh, hey both of you stop talking about me behind my back" Marcy said yelling at them. "Hey, we wouldn't be talking about you if you didn't look weird" one of the girls said.

"You now what both of you ca- "Marcy" Allen said putting a hand on Marcy's shoulder. "Calm down look what your doing" Allen said pointing at the spot. "W-what do you mean... oh, sorry Allen" Marcy said letting go of the desk. "Now girls can you stop calling my sister weird please" Allen said to the girls. "Sure All-en" one of the girls said.

--After School--

"Where home" Allen said yelling. "Hey kids how was your first day of school" Kaname said with a smile. "School, SCHOOL WAS AWFUL I GOT BULLIED BECAUSE THESE TWO BITCHES WANTED TO SAY THAT I WAS WEIRD BECAUSE OH, MY HAIR WAS DIFFERENT SO WHAT I WAS GONNA DO SOMETHING TO THEM BUT ALLEN TOLD ME TO CALM DOWN" Marcy said stomping to her room with anger in her eyes. "Well that was unexpected" Kaname said looking shocked. "Yeah so anyway when's mom coming home?" Allen said to Kaname.

"Oh, he should be home around 7:30pm" Kaname said to Allen. "Okay then I'll be in my room until mom comes home" Allen said walking to his room.

-Zero's POV-

"I can't wait till I get home... I get to see the kids and Kaname" Zero thought to himself. "Zero don't forget that I need you here at 8:00am sharp... you got that" Mr. Yagari said. "Yes Master" Zero said leaving.

--At Home--

"Zero, welcome home... the kids are already in bed and Marcy didn't have such a good day at school" Kaname said hugging Zero. "Why... what happened?" Zero asked Kaname. "Let's see she said that these two girls talked about her behind her back and they said that she looked weird because her hair wasn't like everyone else's. Blah, Blah, Blah I just want to make love to you...Zero" Kaname said sexually.

"W-wait a minute I'm still in my work clothes Kaname" Zero said blushing. "Okay then I'll take them off in a minute" Kaname said walking to their room.

"Ahh! Ka-Kaname" Zero said gripping the sheets. "Wait just a bit more Zero" Kaname said holding Zero. Ahhh, Kaname thrusted into Zero, for the last time and they both laid down breathing heavily. "Z-zero i love you" Kaname said. I love you too Kaname.