Chapter 17 || Mr. Yagari's Visit!

"Kaname it's time to wake up" Zero said opening the blinds. "Mmmm, just five more minutes" Kaname said covering his face with the covers. "Nope today is the day that someone's coming to visit, well that's what the headmaster told me yesterday" Zero said pulling the covers off. "Oh, really and who is this person" Kaname said crossing his arms. "If I new then I wouldn't be getting ready now would I...all I know is someone's coming over and he said it was a surprise" Zero said leaving the room.

"Kids wake up" Zero said turning on the lights. "M-mom just five more minutes" Allen said covering his face. "Oh, Allen your just like your Dad, like father like son I guess" Zero said with his head down. "Hehe I agree mom like father like son" Marcy said laughing. "Yeah anyways get ready you don't want to be late for school" Zero said leaving.

"Marcy get out of the shower or I'm telling dad" Allen said shouting. "You can't get mad at me because you've should've got up when mom told you to but no you stayed in the bed" Marcy said at the door. "The Hell I can't... GET OUT OF THE SHOWER NOW OR I'M BREAKING DOWN THE DOOR" Allen said hitting the door. "You better not, Allen or I'm gonna tell mom" Marcy said. That's it on the count of three 1...2...3 (breaks down the door) Ahhhh! "ALLEN GET OUT RIGHT NOW YOU PERVERT" Marcy said yelling. "Sorry, sorry I didn't know you was naked" Allen said wiping his noise. "Well don't just stare look the other way you pervert" Marcy said putting on a towel. "What is all of yelling f- um, Allen why is your nose bleeding and why is Marcy face so red" Kaname said crossing his arms. "Well if you need to know Allen walked in on me when I was....naked" Marcy said covering her face. "The Allen I think you need to say sorry to your sister and hurry up and get ready for school for the second time" Kaname said undoing his arms.

-In The Kitchen-

"Did you hear all of that commotion" Kaname said sitting down. "Yes I did" Zero said wipping the tabel. "Zero your cleaning the whole house" Kaname said. "Yeah I am because I dont know who's coming over and I don't want them to see the house looking like this" Zero said looking at Kaname. "Well you don't have to clean it up all by yourself, Zero I'll help...then maybe after where done we can have a little alone time if you know what I mean" Kaname said with his sexy voice in Zero's ear while holding him from behind. "K-Kaname I dont have time for Sex right now"
Zero said while blushing. "Oh, really then why do I feel you coming on right now?" Kaname said smirking. "I-I'm not coming on" Zero said moving away from Kaname. "Really then why are you red as a tomato?"
"I'm not red as a tomato" Zero said looking the other way. "Oh, come now, Zero its all over your face" Kaname said. "Ugh, fine if I do this can you promise me that you well help foreal this time" Zero said walking to Kaname. "Yes I promise" Kaname said holding, Zero again. Okay fine olny 5 min- Zero was inturupted with, Kaname picking him up and putting him over his shoulder.

-After Having Sex-

"Mom, where ready to go to school" Marcy said yelling. "Hm, that's funny I could of sworn that I heard them in the kitchen" Marcy said to herself. Maybe their in the room? "Knock, Knock Hey, I'm coming in" Marcy said opening the door. Hey, Mom...Dad your in here? Oh, I see they feel asleep I'll just leave a note then.

-At School-

"Marcy, how you been?" Emily asked. "I've been good...why are you in a happy mood today"? Marcy asked. "Because today is the day that my mom and dad get to come home" Emily said jumping up and down. "Oh, that's good" Marcy said with a smile on her face. Well we better get to class before were late.

-At Home-

"Well that was good wasn't, Zero? Kaname asked. "Yeah it was but maybe next time you could not thrust into me so hard" Zero said sitting down on the couch. "Oh, common you know you liked it" Kaname said smirking. "Yeah I did but my ass hurts" Zero said rubbing his bottom. "Well I'm sorry...I'll try not so hard next time hehe" Kaname said rubbing his next. Uh-Huh well s- Zero was inturpted with a knock at the door. "Oh, who clould that be?" Zero said walking to the door. ...Master... Zero said with wide eyed. "M-Master what brings you here?" Zero asked. "Well didn't, Kian tell you that I was coming over?" Yagari asked while crossing his arms. "Well he told me and Kaname that their was a surprised visitor today...that's it" Zero said looking at Kaname. "Oh, okay well I just came over because i wanted to see my favorite hunter student and to see the kids" Yagari said getting up. "That's good and when do I have to go back to work, Master?" Zero asked. "Lets see you go back Saturday night then your off Tuesday then you work the rest of the days" Yagari said looking at Zero. "Oh, okay umm...do you want something to eat Master?" Zero said getting up from the tabel. "No I'm good, Zero" Yagari said. "How's, Zero's training been going?" Kaname asked. "He's been doing good but he still needs to work on that kick I showed him 2 weeks ago" Yagari said looking at Kaname. "You mean he still hasn't learnd that move yet?" Kaname said laughing a little. "Oh, shut up" Zero said blushing.

"Hey, Dad Mom where home from school" Allen said yelling. "Hey kids come in the living room there's someone who wants to meet you" Zero said. (Walking in the living room) "Hey kids I would like you to meet my master, Toga Yagari he's the one who taught me all about hunting bad vampires" Zero said smiling. "Wow it's soo good to meet you Mr. Yagari" Marcy said shaking his hand. "So your the one who taught mom all about hunting" Allen said shaking his hand. "Yes I may not look it but I'm a really good teacher...isn't that right, Zero" Yagari said looking at Zero. "Yeah he sure is he's the best of the best" Zero said smiling. "Well I better be going now" Yagari said while getting up. "It was nice seeing you, Master" Zero said. "Oh, and Zero" "Yes" Zero said. See you in work Saturday.