Chapter 3 || Visiting The Headmaster!

I woke up to someone poking me on my cheeks...Zero, it's time to wake up...mom just five more minutes hehehe Huh! I ooen my eyes to see Kaname, laughin' at me w-what are you laughin at Kaname, oh nothing its just that when I poked you to wake up you said and I quote "mom just five more minutes" and that's what made me laugh Zero, now common and get ready for class before you be late again so I hoped out of the bed and took my shower and headed down the hall where Kaname, and the others were waiting on me.

Good morning Lord Kaname,......and......Zero, Ruka said, everyone glaried at me while I was walking down the stairs I just staired at them then i turned my vision back on Kaname, okay will y'all stop glaring at Zero, I know some no all of you dont like him so what he probably doesn't like y'all too so stop acting like stupid children and act your age for ones. When he said that everyone stopped glaring at me and paid attention to the opening doors, their all just lucky I didn't pull out my gun or it would have gotten to a death battel. In class lookin out the window....Zero, hello!!! Huh! What is it? I looked at Kaname, I know its hard going to class in the evening but you will get used to it soon I garentied it he said while looking back at his book, hmmmm...if you say so I said looking back at the window. After class I headed towards the headmaster office. *Knock Knock Knock* come in the headmaster said, why hello! Zero, what do I owe this surprise visit from my "son" yeah yeah anyway I needed to talk to you about being a "PurrBloods" mate and all okay first why do they need a mate can't they just pick a person and be happy with it and second is theses bite marks gonna go away anytime soon? Okay your first question... they need a mate because that's their soul mate ex. You for starter when you was born you was already how should i say this your soul mate was already choosen for you when you was born and you apparently can't change that and your second question yes your marks will eventually go away but if he bites you again it shouldn't stay that long okay thanks i'll see you later.

I was thinking to myself when I looked up and saw the moon which kinda looked blueish to me but just staring at it made me kinda dizzy Zero, I hear a familiar voice Zero, are you okay? Huh! What are you talking about Yuki, because your eyes are white and their glowing is that normal she said, w-what are talking about my eyes are purple anyway I'm going back to my dorm see you later Yuki, b-but Zero.