Chapter 19 || Zero's Trip!

"Good morning, Zero" kaname says while smiling. Good morning, Kaname...i got to tell you something. "Okay what is it?" Kaname asked. Master has me going on this business trip with, Kaito and the others so I'll be gone for the weekend. Zero said getting up. "R-really but I thought we was gonna take the kids out to see the headmaster this weekend" Kaname says while whining.

Please don't whine, Kaname I'll be back Monday and when I do we can take the kids to see the headmaster then. Zero says. "Well since you put it that way I guess" Kaname says kissing, Zero's neck. Okay then it's settled I better go wake up the kids so they won't be late for school. Zero said leaving the room.

"Mom, why are you leaving me" Marcy said hugging Zero. Marcy, I'll only be gone for the weekend and when I get back we'll go see the headmaster...okay. "Okay Mom,I'll see you Monday and when you see, Mr. Yagari tell him I said hi" Marcy said smiling. Okay I will and can you keep and eye on your brother when I'm gone. "Okay I will" Marcy said hugging, Zero before he leaves.

-At The Association-

"Alright I called this meeting because I wanted to reward y'all for doing hard work these past few days" Yagari says. (Everyone Cheers)
Wait but, Master isn't true that you said that our reward was hotel, Zero asked. "Yes that is true, Zero and the reason I wonted it there is because I here that they have this really awesome hot tub" Yagari said looking at Zero.

"You was always a sucker for hot tubs" Kaito says shaking his head. "Hahaha yeah well your right about that" Yagari says while laughing.

-At The Hotel-

"Alright everyone get into your rooms and dinner will be called around 8:00pm, oh and if you need anything just call my room # its 209...Bye" Mr. Yagari says leaving everyone.

-In Zero's Room-

Wow! "Master really did pick a good hotel". It has one king sized bed, a fully sized leather couch, a balcony, and last but not least a fully sized bathroom with two mirrors in it. *Knock Knock Knock* "Hold on I'm coming"...Zero says heading to the door. "Hey! Zero, dinner is ready" Kaito says. "What it's already 8:00pm and I just got situated" Zero complains. "Oh, whatever look you coming or not, Zero?" Kaito says annoyed. "Yeah I'm coming" Zero says waking out the door with, Kaito.

-15 minutes later-

"Well it's nice to see all of your faces though I thought y'all might have forgotten that dinner starts at 8:00pm but I guess I was wrong" Yagari says sitting down at the table. Haha really funny but, Zero was about to miss it if I didn't come to his room" Kaito said looking at, Zero. "Oh, shut up, Kaito I really don't even feel well to eat right now" Zero said annoyed alittle. "You know that you mentioned it you do look kinda pale then usual...are you feeling okay?" Yagari asked looking worried.
"I'm fine I think I'm gonna head to my room for the night...see you guys later" Zero said leaving the table.

-Zero's POV-

Finally I made it to the room... I think I'm gon- (rushes to the bathroom to throw up) what the hell is wrong with me...did I eat something bad earlier...maybe I should call the headmaster to see what he thinks.
Cross: Why hello, Zero-kun its been a long time yes!
Zero: Its only been 2 years...anyway the reason I called was because there is something wrong with me
Cross: Well since you put it that way I'll come over right away...(hangs up) *Knock kncok* "well that was fast" Zero said. "Okay now what seems to be the issue?" Kain asked. Well a few minutes ago I threw up and I thought it was because I ate something bad earlier, Zero said. "Uh-huh well when did you start feeling bad?" Kain asked looking serious. Well I started feeling bad when I left home then, Master said I looked paler than usual then I came here and I... well you know the rest, Zero said looking at, Kain. I'm thinking 2 reasons...(1. You might be sick) or (2. You might be pregnant again) w-what do you mean pregnant again? Zero asked looking shocked. "Well haven't you and, Kaname been doin it a lot lately these days?" Kain suddgested. W-well yeah, Zero said blushing alittle while looking away. "Alright then it makes since" Kain said looking at, Zero.

-Later That Night-

"Well I'll see you later, Zero-kun" Kain said leaving the room. Okay...bye, Zero said closing the door. Huh, I'm pregnant again...I feel happy but most of all what's, Kaname gonna say? I guess I'll sleep on it, Zero said drifting off to sleep.

-Authors Note-

Hey Guys! I've finally updated "Kaname's Mate" you can all thank my friend Little_Baby_Gaara for helping me write it. Anyway yes I went their, Zero is pregnant again...I know some people will be happy about that so I need you're help if its gonna be a girl or a boy and maybe some baby names if you feel like it I'm not saying that you have to but I would really appreciate it so Comment, Vote and I'll see you guys later...Bye Guys!