Chapter 12 || Ichiru!

-Zero's POV-

Well I might as well get up for work before Master gets mad at me for being late. (Getting Off The Bed) "Oh, I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Zero said looking at Kaname. "No I've been up... where are you going?" Kaname said sitting up. "Didn't I tell you last night that I have to be at work 8:00 sharp this morning?" Zero said. "Right I must have forgotten" Kaname said rubbing his head.

"Uh-Huh well I gotta go take my shower" Zero said walking to the bathroom. "Okay I'll be here" Kaname said laying back down.

-After Shower-

"Man, that shower felt so good" Zero said walking out the bathroom. "Yeah and you smell good too" Kaname said sexually in Zero's ear. (Zero's blushing) "Well duh... I just took a shower" Zero said blushing. "Yeah but Zero you smell just like a batch of roses" Kaname said putting his head on Zero's shoulder.

"Kaname don't you need to wake up the kids" Zero said changing the subject. "Oh, yeah right I'll go wake them up for school" Kaname said leaving the room. "Now that I'm alone I can get back to getting ready for work" Zero said to himself.

"Kids wake up" Kaname said turning in the light. "No turn of the light it's to bright" Allen said pulling the covers over his head. "Oh, come on Allen it's just school... you get to meet new friends and maybe even find a girlfriend who now's" Kaname said smiling. "Oh, yeah why don't you tell Marcy that then" Allen said still under the covers.

"Why what's wrong with Marcy?" Kaname asked. "It's just that she doesn't like going to school because of what happened yesterday" Allen said pulling the covers off. "Well just tell her that life will get hard... it won't get any easier if you don't try" Kaname said standing up.

"Yeah I guess your right" Allen said with a smile. "Now I'm gonna go cook breakfast while you go talk to your sister" Kaname said leaving Allen's room.

-Allen's POV-

I took dads advised and wen't straight to Marcy's room. When I got there she was sitting in the dark looking at the ceiling. Hey, Marcy dad told me to tell you to get ready for sch- "I'M NOT GOING" she said still upset form yesterday. "I know it's just that life is not gonna be easy unless you try Marcy" Allen said sitting on her bed. "Really he said that" Marcy said with a sad tone in her voice. "Hey, what's wrong don't cry Marcy, it's gonna be alright you'll see" Allen said holding Marcy.

"It's just not fair Allen" Marcy said crying in Allen's chest. "I know it's okay cry all you want I'm here" Allen said rubbing Marcy's head.

-Meanwhile In The Kitchen-

"Kaname, did you wake up the kids yet?" Zero said yelling. "Yeah I did" Kaname said sitting down. "So where are they?" Zero asked. "Allen is helping Marcy to calm down... they'll be out in a second" Kaname said reading the news paper. "Alright tell them I said have a good day at school today" Zero said walking to the door. "Wait just a minute... aren't you forgetting something Zero?" Kaname said walking to Zero. "Oh, you want a kiss goodbye is that it?" Zero said teasing. "Yep" Kaname said holding Zero. "Fine here (Kisses Kaname on the lips) happy now?" Zero said smiling. "Yes have a good day at work" Kaname said weaving good bye.

-Time Skip-

"Okay where ready now" Allen said waking into the kitchen with Marcy behind him. "Good ready to go to school" Kaname said smiling. "Yep where ready" Marcy said with a smile.

-At Work With Zero-

"Zero I'm glad your on time" Mr. Yagari said smiling. "Yeah me too Master" Zero said getting ready for training. "Alright before we began I would like to make an announcement so shut up and listen, we have a new student joining us today some of y'all probably already now him but he has returned form his vacation or something I should say and wants to work here again please give your attention to Ichiru" Mr. Yagari said.
"Hello I'm Ichiru Kiryu it's a pleasure meeting all of you again" Ichiru said to everyone.

-Zero's POV-

W-why is he here... shouldn't he be with that hatred woman. "Hello brother it's good to see
that your well and I heard that you have children I can't wait to meet them" Ichiru said with an evil smirk on his face.

-Author Notes-

Hey, guys how you liking the story I know I said wasn't gonna update till Thursday but I was bored. Yeah I know it kinda sucks. Btw you can all thank my friend Alois-chan for making me do the update.

Anyways Comment, Vote and I'll see you guys later. Bye Guys ;)