Chapter 5 || Kidnapped!

"Zero... I need you to wake up now" Kaname said. "Yawn... w-what is it Kaname,... don't you see that I'm sleeping" Zero, sad still kinda sleepy. "Why yes I do... but I need you to wake up now, because I'm about to go to a meeting so I won't be in class today" Kaname said putting on his night class uniform.

"Fine I'll wake up... not because you told me but only to take my bath" Zero said getting out of his king size bed. "Okay you do that Zero, I'm gonna be down stairs waiting for you to get ready" Kaname said opening the door to go down stairs.

"Good morning Kaname" Takuma said with his usual happy self. "Good morning Takuma, how is everyone doing this morning?" Kaname said sitting on the couch. "Everyone is doing good... I made sure that everyone was in their dorms last night" Takuma said sitting across from Kaname.

"Thank you Takuma, I would have done it last night but I was kinda busy I think you now why" Knaname said looking the other way. "Yes I know why... how did he take it this time Kaname?" Takuma said with a question expression on his face. "He fault with me... but in the end I sucked his blood anyway and when I came back from talking to the headmaster he was fast asleep" Kaname said.

That shower felt good Zero, thought in his head. But if I kept in the bathroom for any longer I bet he would come in and start banging on the door.

"I wander what's taking Zero, so long?" Kaname thought to himself. "Kaname, where are you going?" Takuma asked. I'm gonna see what's taking Zero, so long to take a shower" he said heading back to his dorm.

"Zero, are you okay?" Kaname said on the other side of the door. "Yeah I'm fine... I just got out the shower and I'm putting on my uniform right now" Zero said. "Okay then I'll meet you down stairs... again" Kaname said walking down the stairs again.

(In Class)

"When will this class end" Zero said with his head down on the desk. Five minutes later the bell started to ring, Zero running to his dorm to probably get some sleep. "Finally I can sleep" Zero said flopping on the bed when there was a knock on the door. Ugh, why did someone have to knock on the door right when I'm about to got to sleep.

"What can I do for you?" He said not looking who was at the door. "Get him" someone said. "Wait what?" Zero said wide eyed. "Hurry get the sleeping gas mask on him before he escapes" one of the men said. "I'm not going with out a fight" Zero said holding his bloody rose at the men.

"Oh do you really think where scared of a gun Zero?" the man said laughing. "H-how do you know my name... who are you people?" Zero said lowering his gun at the men. Well why don't you find out, before Zero, could say anything else he was held down. Get off m- he was cut off with him blacked out.

"Good now pick him up and we will take him to our lord" the person in charge said. "Yes-sir" one of the men said. "Wow, he sure is light for a teenager/ vampire hunter" the man said holding Zero.

(After 45 minutes of driving they arrive at their destination)

"Wake, wake Zero" one of the men said. "Mmm, w-what where am i?" Zero said angry. "We brought you here because our master/lord wanted you here" the man in charge said. "What does your master want with me?" Zero asked. "Hmm, I can't tell you that... he told me not to tell you" the man in charge said with a smirk.

"YOU BASTER TELL ME" zero said very angry now.
"Sorry sweetie but I can't it's not my command to do so" he said with a smirk.

"Enough with all of this bickering" Lord Rido said.
Hello Zero, you may remember me... I'm Kaname's uncle Rido Kuran. "I-i thought you was dead?" Zero said confused. "Yes I was... it took me 10 years to get my body shape back" he said with a smirk. "I just want you here because I want to drain every inch of your blood Zero, I'm gonna do it slow... then when you hear me sink my fangs into your pretty little neck... well let's just say you won't feel a thing when I'm done" he said it to Zero's ear that made him shiver.

"Finally the meetings over... now I can go see my lovely Zero" Kaname said with a smile. When he came to his room he saw that the door was opened. W-what the hell happened here... "Zero" he thought to himself what happened when he saw a note in the coffee table it said...
Dear: Kaname Kuran
We have taken your lovely Zero form you. We are holding him hostage until the time comes when our lord will suck him dry.
Sincerely
- Hitch Men
Someone dares to take my Zero form me... I will not let this happen the more important thing is that i hope it's not him.