21

The restaurant although it had Moscow in its name looked French. As we walk in there were roses on the ground that lead to balloon garlands and a neon sign.

Will you be my girlfriend?

I turn to face her and she is already looking at me, waiting for my response.
"Are you trying to tell me something?" She chuckles before punching my shoulder

"Yes."

"Okay fine, I will be your girlfriend." She holds my hands

"You can say no."

"I don't want to, I would be honoured to be called your girlfriend." She pulls me nearer to her, leaning in to close the distance between our lips.

We share a kiss, a lengthy one before we get to eating and enjoying dinner. Part of me is afraid this will all come crashing down.

The doors burst open and two muscular men in black suits walk in, I thought we were getting robbed, Ri held my hand and looked in their direction.

"Pakhan Galina, es gab einen bombenanschlag in Estland." Concern covers her face.
[Translation: There has been a bombing in Estonia.]

"Chert, pozvoni Deniyelu I skazhi yemu, chto ya pridu." She responds, Russian is sexy but it is so much sexier when she spoke it.
[Translation: Fuck, get Daniel on the phone and tell him I am coming.]

They nod before leaving. "I hate to do this but I have to go, I am going to drop you off at home and I will be back as soon as I can which could be in two or three days." What?

"Wow, okay."

"I will ask Ashanti to show you around in my absence." She kisses my forehead before she closes the door of the car. "Just a few days." She starts speeding down the highway.

"Uhm. Okay."  The ride is silent and she is slightly speeding. She looks deep in thought.

She pulls into the driveway, opens my door and wraps her arms around my waist, instinctively I wrap my arms around her neck.

"I will be back before you notice I am gone." I nod. "You okay?" She says lifting my head to look at her.

"I am okay, just in my head."

"Do you want to let me in?"

"When you come back." She nods before joining our lips.

"I will call you as soon as I can." A kiss on my forehead before she unwraps her arms and gets into her car.

"Hey, Ami told me she left, how was tonight?" Ashanti asks as she stands on the threshold.

"It was great until the part where she had to leave."

"Oh that must suck but at least you know that you two are official."

"Yeah, there is that joy. Is her middle name Galina?"

"Not really middle name, we all have Russian names to celebrate our Russian ancestry, that is hers." I nod.

"What is a Pachan?"

"Where did you hear that?"

"The guy that came in the restaurant called her Pachan Galina."

"That is a conversation for you and her. Anything you want to do tomorrow?"

"I want to read."

"Oh, well we have an awesome library downstairs." Rich people things.

"Okay, will you be staying?" She nods before she gets out of the room.