43

Neo woke up not wanting to go to school and used one of her stay-at-home cards.

"Mama! Someone's at the door!" I run down the stairs, Neo is in the living room watching TV,

When I open the door, there is Amari, with flowers in hand.

"Hey, I forgot to text you, I can't go out today, Neo wants to stay at home."

"Oh, that's fine. I got these for you." she hands me the flowers

"You can stay if you want." please stay,

"Uhm, you sure?"

"Yeah, come in." she walks in and she is wearing takkies this time around.

"Neo, baby, this is mama's friend aunty Amari."

"Hi." she waves at Neo and Neo does the same.

"We are in the kitchen, okay?" she nods before going back to the TV.

She takes a seat and I prepare a cocktail for her, she asked for vodka as the staple.

"Is she sick?"

"Nope, she just did not want to go to school today."

"And you didn't force her to go?"

"We have a system, At the beginning of the year I give her ten cards that say 'Stay at home' and she can use them on any day when she is not sick but does not feel like going to school."

"What if she misses a test?"

"Well she is not at the testing level yet but then I will explain that if she misses a test or assignment she has to face the consequences but I will help as much as I can."

"She is lucky to have a mom like you." I hand her the cocktail before going around the island and sit next to her.

"I try my best. You can take me out tomorrow."

"Yeah, I wanted to take you to an art gallery."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, so now you can plan your outfit accordingly."

"Thank you for telling me. Are you hungry?"

"I can eat."

"Good, 'cause I am making shrimp."

"Can I help?"

"Don't boss me around."

"I thought you liked when I told you what to do." why is she flirting with me, thankfully my head is in the freezer

"Not in my kitchen, Amari."

"Okay, Chef Abiya." placing everything on the counter, I ask her to boil some water and make the pasta, while I defrost the shrimp and get the pan ready.

We are standing close together as we cook and I love being next to her and I wish she could pull me by the waist and kiss me again. I can not be thinking like this, I have a kid in the other room.

She mixes the two before I plate for the three of us. After pouring juice for Neo, I take the food to her

"Thank you, Mama."

"You're welcome, baby." I sit next to her and I start eating, not looking at her.

"Am I hideous?" I choke on the food. "No cause that can be the only reason, you would rather look at a plate of food over me."

"Oh come on, I am focused on my food, you know you are an extremely attractive woman."

"So you are not attracted to me then."

"When did I say that? Of course, I find you attractive."

"Prove it." she was baiting me and I take the bait. I stand up and bite my lip while she looks at me seductively, she looks like she wants to fuck me on this island.

I join our lips and she pulls me closer before hoisting me onto her lap, I run my fingers through her hair and she bites my lip and a moan escapes my throat, her hands make it into my shirt

"Ri," I whimper as her fingers pinch my nipples

"I missed hearing that," she whispers into my ear as she continues to pleasure me using my boobs.

"We need to stop before Neo comes in." she pulls her hands out of my shirt and I cup her face and place a peck on her lips

"See, I find you attractive." she smiles as I get off her and make it back to my seat.

We washed the dishes, she got handsy while we were putting them away and when we were done we went to watch a few movies while Neo took a nap.

"You are comfy,"

"I'm glad my boobs give you comfort," she says jokingly while massaging my back. "I missed this."

"Oh, you missed a lot, what else do you miss?"

"The way you taste." I blush into her boobs, why does she say things like that. "You are adorable."

"Stop making me blush." muffled because I have not picked my head up from her chest.

**********
Guysssss, they are back together!!!

Listen, I am about to bombard y'all with sex scenes and romance because they deserve it.

******************************************