54

Getting woken up by the love of your life fondling your breasts is the best feeling in the world.

"Good morning."

"It sure is a good morning." she places a kiss on my back and one of her hands moves from my breast and makes its way down to my vulva

Pressing and rubbing on my clit, she builds anticipation in me, she places kisses along my neck and spine, stimulating me more and deepening my need for her.

"Ri," I beg and she chuckles before inserting her fingers inside me "Fuck," I moan out as she thrusts into me faster

Groans, moans, whimpers, and wails fill the room before my orgasm reaches climax and I am cumming on her fingers.

"That was a great way to start my long day," she says as she continues kissing my back

"It truly was, when are you leaving?" she turns away from me, probably to look at her phone

"I have to start getting ready in twenty minutes."

Turning to face her "That is enough time to get another orgasm."

"Or two, if you join me in the shower." I pull my bottom lip in between my teeth, she makes me horny just looking at her.

"Okay, then," I say as I get on top of her before joining our lips. Her hands make their way to my boobs and she starts to caress them.

My hand travels in between her thighs, pressing on her clit "Ohh, fuck yes." she moans into our kiss, egging me on. I slip my fingers into her and pull apart from the kiss to see her feeling the pleasure I bring her.

A smile shines on my face as she stares into my soul and she looks beautiful doing it, she looks at peace and for a second the world stops, and all I can do is adore her.

"Bibi, I'm close." snapping back to reality, I adorn her neck with kisses, helping her reach her climax, soon enough she cums "Oh fuck."

"You good?"

"I think I can afford to be late, it is my company," she says before flipping me on the bed

"Oh, what do you want to do to me?"

"let's start with a kiss." a giggle escapes my lips before she joins them with hers,

Her ringtone breaks the bubble we have created.

"Da," she answers, phone on the ear, and places my leg on my chest before placing her clit on mine and grinding. "No, no, I need you to call Dima and have him arrange a meeting with them..." a flare of anger whips into her as she increases the intensity and speed she is grinding into me at. "I will not be bullied by a gang, let alone a Finnish one."

I always say she is sexy when angry but I mean it and the fact that all I can do is breathe while she is causing me a stir of heaven, she just became sexier

She lets out a groan "Get Dima to do it and get Katinka to find that key because if the wrong person finds it we are fucked." her orgasm is close I can see it in her eyes and so is mine

"Fuck," I let out softly as my climax waves out.

A groan and she gets off me and sits beside me on the bed. "No, I will meet with them and Smith can take them out, Sasha, I have two meetings in Helsinki, an event in Petersburg, and a tour of my new facility in Narva, I have no time to worry about Masi's problems in Brazil, I am going to hang up and you will call Luka and have him do something about it." she hangs up and looks at me "I'm sorry about that, work is daunting."

"Nope, it's okay, I understand."

"Come on let's get you cleaned up," she says with her arms stretched out waiting for me to jump into them.

I jump into her arms, wrapping my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. "Do you want to bathe or shower?" I ask as we enter the bathroom

"What would you prefer?"

"A bath." she nods and turns the tap before placing her finger under my chin and making me look into his eyes. "I like you."

"You like me?"

"Very much. You are nearly my favourite person."

"Who is number one?"

"Neo."

"Of Course, she is competing for number one in my heart too."

"Who is number one currently?"

"You," she says before placing her lips on mine tenderly while tightening her grip on my waist. She pulls apart invoking a groan from me "We still need a bath, my love."

"Okay," she lets go of me and gets in behind me. She uses my loofah and lathers my skin in soap.

"I am going to be gone, the entire day but you can text me anytime and Vadim will be here in case you want to go somewhere and do something, okay?"

"It's okay, Ri, I will be fine." she places a kiss on my head

"Okay."

She left shortly after, I understood, she had a busy day but she still felt guilty, which she shouldn't have, Neo and I are going to have fun watching movies.

While I wish I could spend every waking moment in her arms, that is not possible and I understand that.

As we are watching Coco, I head downstairs to make some food, I ask Helen, the nanny, to watch Neo while I start cooking.

The door closes, and I walk to see who is coming in. Maybe Ri is early, unlikely, she is more likely to be late than early. She is a workaholic.

As I turn into the hallway, I get pulled into the wall with a cloth covering my mouth and before I know it, it all goes black.

*****
Hey guys
I hope you had an amazing Xmas day and have a great New Year. If you had a bad one as I did, I hope next year is better. ❤️❤️