23

"The Feds want you to sell me out, I came here because of that and I miss my girlfriend."

"Didn't you hear, I sold you out," I say as I take my jacket off

"I will be okay."

"You okay with going to jail."

"I am not setting a foot in jail."

"I would be a key witness, Amanda told me that." She stands up and slowly makes her way toward me. Her hands cup my face, her thumb grazing my lip

"For someone who believes in research, you didn't do a deep dive into me." A stern whisper

"What do you mean?" It comes out soft, meek, and insecure.

"They only brought you in because they think I won't kill you."

"Are you going to kill me?" My voice breaks

"Would rather die than do that."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Head back home but you have to move there with me."

"Why?"

"Do you want to fake your death?" I shake my head "then that's the only way they don't build this case."

"Are you ready to tell me the truth?" She releases a breath

"The article is true."

"Why didn't you just say that?"

"I can't just tell everyone what I do and I know we are dating but I have people to answer to as well."

"But you should have been honest with me."

"I should have, I am sorry I was not." She joins our lips while her hands find their way to my waist.

Jojo starts barking, I pull away from Ri. Naledi bursts into my room.

"Oh didn't know you had company."

"It's okay."

"Hey, Naledi." She waves at her.

"I will be in my room." We nod and she closes the door after taking Jojo.

"When are you leaving?"

"As soon as possible, take a few things, I will have someone come get the rest." I nod, she pulls my face closer to hers, joins our lips and her hand finds its way into my panties.

"Ri..." I whine as she presses her finger on my clit, a moan as a finger enters my vagina, she joins our lips again before laying me on the bed, with her fingers, still inside me.

"You are so perfect." She says as her fingers go in and out of my vagina, she trails kisses along my collarbone.

"Ri, I am going to cum." She starts sucking on my neck and I cum on her fingers which she puts in my mouth.

"Good girl." I smile while she starts kissing me, she takes her jacket off, I turn her and get on top of her. I pull away and release a groan from her.

"I want to please you." Never in my life have I ever said those words and I regretted saying them for a moment.

"Okay." She says with a smirk on her face. "Please me." I undo her belt and take her jean off, I hold the hem of her underwear and I take it off.

For a moment, I get in my head, I have never been intimate with anyone before, what if I am bad? What if she hates it? I take a deep breath before trailing kisses from her abdomen to her neck and back down before I suck on her clit and insert two fingers in her vagina.

"Oh, Bibi, fuck." We are doing it right! We are doing something right. "Just like that." She arches her back a bit before lifting her pelvis, she is riding my face.

She came on my fingers and tongue, I suck her cum from my fingers, she smirks before pulling me into a kiss.

We lay naked next to each other. My head was on her chest, we were in my blankets, she was drawing circles on my temples.

There is a knock on my door. "I need to go somewhere can Jojo come in?" I laugh before saying come in. "I will be back later." She says before she closes the door.

"Jolene, come here," I ask of her, Ri helps her up.

We lay together and speak for a while before her phone rang.

"Talk." She is using her boss voice "Okay, I hear you. Twenty mins. Call my dad."

"What's up?"

"We need to leave."

"What? Why?"

"The feds will be here in twenty minutes. Take a few things. I will get everything brought to you in Moscow." I nod and get dressed before taking my toiletries and a few clothes.

"Let's go." I put Jojo in her bag and leave a note for Naledi. She got an Uber to take us to the hangar.

"Why were the feds coming to my place?"

"They want to charge me with mass murder."

"Did you do it?"

"No. The night we were at dinner, someone bombed one of our safe houses, the feds think I did it because they had a rat in that house."

"Couldn't it be someone who works for you?"

"They would need me to clear it, if there was a rat, we have our own way of dealing with it, not killing innocent people for one rat." I nod. "Come here." I try to sit next to her but she leads me to sit on her lap. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about my jobs, leaving Naledi by herself."

"You will see her soon, don't worry. I can get you working at any publishing firm in Moscow."

"No, it's okay. Gonna take this as the universe's sign that I deserve a break."

"You do deserve a break."

"So we are going to stay with your parents?"

"Yeah, you okay with that?"

"If they are okay with it."

"They are okay with it."

Laying in her arms was the best thing in the world.