Chapter 1

Chapter 1~

Somewhere in a small room was a lady lying on the bed counting her last breaths and one girl and a boy standing beside her crying...
Girl(crying badly): you can't leave me mom.. you canttt.... YOU CANTTT..
The lady wasn't able to talk much.. she was breathing heavily..
Lady(breathing heavily): i.. i.. i ne..need to.. to go... Tak.e ca..care of.. you.r..se..self.. (i need to go... Take care of yourself..)
The girl fell down on her knees beside the small bed holding the lady's hand and becoming a crying mess..
Girl: NOOO!!! I WONT LET YOU GOOOO.... NOOOO...
She was crying so loud that the boy and lady were getting more tears seeing her..
The lady slowly lifted her hand and tried reaching till the boy.. as if understanding, the boy held her hand and came closer..
Boy: jii kahiye maa..
Lady: a.apna.. apna kha.yal.. rak..hana.. aur..aur.. iska.. bhi.. (apna khayal rakhna aur iska bhi..)
Boy(tears leaking down): zaroor... Aap humari chinta Matt kijiyega..
Lady: ab.b.. tu..tujhe hi is..iske paas reh.ke.. is..ise samha..haalna.. pad.ega.. (abb tujhe hi iske paas rehke ise samhalna padega..)
Boy: jii.. mein humesha iske saath hoon..
He said crying and then looked at the girl to see her head burried in the bed and she was crying vigorously..
The lady looked towards the girl and her tears leaked down..
She slowly put her veiny and weak hand on her head caressing her hair..
The girl held her hand and kissed it slightly again bursting into tears with the thought that the lady is going to leave her forever..
The boy too sat down next to the girl and held her through her shoulders.. he pulled her a bit and hugged her tightly letting new fresh tears fall.. the girl hugged him back with double force burring her head in the crook of his neck and still crying loudly..
The lady smiled slightly seeing them as she knew that they both will be there for eachother after she is gone.. she knew that they are going to be safe with eachother..
She lifted her hand and put it on both the girl and boy's head and caressed their hair.. the boy to broke down badly... He left the girl and hugged the lady..
Boy: you can't leave us like this maa.. you can't...
Lady: shu.. a.aj nahi.. toh.. ka.kal.. i.. i.. need..ed to go.. abb st..strong bach.cho jaise st.stop crying..  (shuu.. aaj nahi toh kal i needed to go..abb strong bachcho jaise stop crying..)
The lady started breathing more heavily.. she was coughing in middle..
Girl: noo.. noo.. you just came to me maaa... Abhi abhi toh mili thi... Abhi jaa rahi hoo.. noooo...
Boy: maaa... Hum.. hum kya karenge aapke bina.. maa..
Lady: hu..hume..humesha saath re.h.ena.. a..an..and.. khu..khush.. reh.na.. (humesha saath rehna aur khush rehna)
And she took her last breath... Her hand which was in the hands of the boy's fell down showing that she is gone.. gone forever..
Boy/girl: MAAAAAAA
They both broke down into tears.. they were crying and crying holding her hand.. they weren't able to control.. the girl was just shouting and screaming and crying...
After sometime the boy calmed down a bit.. he controlled himself.. he knew now the girl has only him in the entire world.. he knew he had to be the support for the girl.. he knew he had to be strong.. he gathered courage and wiped his tears..
He held the lifeless lady's hand..
Boy(wiping tears, with determination): I'll always stay with her.. aap humari chinta matt karna.. mein humesha iske saath hoon and isse humesha khush rakhunga.. iski zimmedari abb meri hogi.. yeh mera wada hai.. i promise..
He kissed her hand and forehead.. tears did leak out of his eyes saying this but he wiped them.. with swollen red eyes he looked towards the girl.. the only voice in the whole house was of loud cries by the girl..
The boy looked towards her.. he controlled himself and slowly took her in his embrace.. he wanted to cry but couldn't because if he did, then, who would take care of the girl.. and he had just promised that he would always take care of her and be with her..
He hugged her.. she was crying violently.. she tried pushing him but he held on too her tightly.. slowly slowly she hugged him back too, cries were still loud..
The boy was caressing her hair whispering things in her ears..
Boy: shuu... Maa won't like this.. unhe nahi achcha lagega ki tum aise roo rahi hoo.. shant hojao.. i am always there.. always there for you.. you are my strong girl naa.. shant hojao pls.. i love you..
He kissed her forehead saying this..
After a long time, the girl was calming down.. her cries were soft.. her tears were drying.. but she didnt leave the boy.. she was still holding on to him tightly as if her life depended upon him and it indeed did..

That's it for the first chapter of the book... Are you all confused the way i am??? Who are these people?? Who is the lady?? The boy and girl, who are they?? What relation do they have with eachother?? They both are calling the lady as maa, so are they siblings?? If yes, then who are they?? What do you think??
Comment down what you feel about the first chapter..
Meet you all in the next chapter...
Byeeee..

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff