Bonus Chapter 4

Bonus Chapter 4~

Few years later;

Sid: yaar tum kitna chapad chapad karti ho.. (how much do you talk??)
Avu(widening her eyes): mein?? Mein chapad chapad karti hoon?? (I?? I talk much??)
Sid: haan.. tum karti hoo.. (yes.. you do..)
Avu(pointing at herself): mein?? (Me?)
Sid: toh abhi koun kar raha hai?? (So who is doing it now??)
Avu: tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe chapad chapad bolne ki??(how dare you tell me that i talk much?)
Sid(pointing towards his mouth): moo se.. (from my mouth)
Avu rolled her eyes..
Sid: tum 2 mins ke liye bhi shant nahi hoti hoo Naa?? Office mein pa banke chapad chapad and ghar mein biwi banke.. (you aren't quiet for even two mins right?? Pa in the office and wife at home..)
Avu(narrowing her eyes): hawwww..
Sid: kya haww??
Avu: abb dekho.. mein kuch bolungi hi nahi.. (now see.. i won't talk only..)
Sid(chuckling while looking at his laptop): impossible..
Avu: excuse me-
Sid(cuts her): excused..
Avu(irritated): impossible mein bhi i am possible hota hai.. (there is i am possible in impossible also..)
Sid: but tumhara chappad chappad band hona 'i am possible' nahi hai.. (but you stop talking, is not 'i am possible' )
Avu: challenge??
Sid: haar jaogi.. (you'll loose...)
Avu: woh toh time batayega.. (that time will say..)
Sid: okay then..
Avu: abb tum dekhna.. mein two hours Tak kuch nahi bolungi.. ekdum chup.. (now you see.. i won't talk for two hours.. totally quiet..)
Sid: rehne do.. harr jaogi phir roogi..(leave it.. you'll loose then cry..)
Avu: mein roti nahi hoon and harti toh ekdum nahi.. (i don't cry and i don't lose at all..)
Sid: toh start Karo.. (so start then..)
Avu: haan karte hai.. (yes.. let's start..)
Sid: dekho abhi bhi bol Rahi hoo.. (see.. you're still talking..)
Avu: toh tumne time kahan start Kiya.. time start Karo.. (so when did you start the time?? Start it..)
Sid rolled his eyes and mentally chuckled..
Sid: okay.. so your time starts now.. tumhe abb two hours ke liye kuch nahi- (you don't have to say anything tell 2 hours-)
Before he could continue.. Avu turned and left in swag..
Sid(sighed): abb Shanti milegi.. (now I'll get peace..)
And thats when a pillow hit sid direct on his face..
Sid: ouch..
He looked here and there but Avu wasn't there..
Sid(loudly so she can hear where ever she is): chup rehna ka yeh matlab nahi ki tum violent ho jaogi.. (staying quiet doesn't mean that you'll get violent..)
When he didn't receive any reply.. he sighed and continued his work..

One and a half hour passed..
Avu didn't speak a word.. she was doing her work... And sometimes she came to sid to show something or tell.. as she opened her mouth, she realised she didn't need to speak.. she made a grumpy face and went back to do something else to distract her mind from speaking... Everytime this happened, sid mentally awwed and chuckled at her.. he was doing his office work all this time..
After one and a half hour,
Aru came in their room..
Aru: chachiiii..
Sid who was sitting on the bed near the door quickly closed his ears due to his loud shout..
Avu ran and came towards the door..
Sid: ohh sir.. shaanti thoda.. (calm down..)
Aru smiled sheepishly and ran towards avu.. and behind sid shook his head in disbelief... The bond between aru and Avu had increased so much that they were bestfriends.. Avu knew everything happening in arus life.. everything about his school, class, classmates, friends, and people he dislikes.. everything.. they had become the best of friends.. together they used to even pull sid's leg.. do pranks on sid and abhinavi too.. they had become eachother's life..

Sooo.. that's for the chapter... Sidneet ki nok-jhok kaisi lagi?? Now whats going to happen??

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff