Chapter 56

Chapter 56~

Sid(cuts him): DHYAAN KAHA THA TERA?? DEKHKE NAHI KAR SAKTA KUCH BHI?? KITNA BADA HO GAYA HAI BUT EK GLASS BHI DHANG SE NAHI UTHA SAKTA?? DEKHA NAA TERI CHACHI KI HALAT!! KUCH BHI THEEK SE NAHI KAR SAKTA HAI TU!! MANN KAR RAHA HAI KAAN KE NEECHE EK ZOR KA LAGAU.. KUCH BHI NAHI KARNA AATA HAI TUJHE.. KOI KAAM KA NAHI HAI.. (CANT YOU SEE AND DO ANYTHING?? YOU'RE SO BIG BUT CANT YOU PICK UP EVEN A SINGLE GLASS PROPERLY?? YOU SAW YOUR CHACHI'S CONDITION!! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING PROPERLY!! I FEEL TO GIVE YOU ONE TIGHT SLAP!! YOU DONR KNOW ANYTHING!!! YOU'RE OF NO USE!! )
Tears formed in arus eyes.. he was almost going to cry.. va, abhi and vaish were extremely shocked listening to him..
Abhi(angrily): Siddharth SHUT UP.. humne usse Aaj Tak unchi awaz mein bhi baat nahi ki and tu!! (We never raised our voice on him and you!!)
Sid: ISS LIYE ITNA BIGAD GAYA HAI!! KISI KI PARWA NAHI.. AUR KUCH BHI DHANG SE NAHI- (THAT IS WHY HE IS SO SPOILT!! DOESNT CARE FOR ANYONE!! AND NOTHING-)
Abhi: SIDDHARTH BSS!!! BOHOT HO GAYA!! (ENOUGH SIDDHARTH!! ITS ENOUGH!!)
Abhi picked aru in his arms who was crying uncontrollably..
Abhi: BACHCHA HAI VO, AUR BACHCHE SE HI GALTIYAAN HOTI HAI!! AUR ITNA KYA BADA HOGAYA HAI!? EK GLASS HI GIRAYA NAA!! TERA KUCH NUKSAAN THODI NAA HUA!! HADD MEIN REH APNI.. (HE IS A KID AND KIDS ONLY MAKE MISTAKES!! AND WHATS SO BIG IN THIS?? HE JUST DROPPED ONE GLASS RIGHT?? YOU'RE AT NO LOSS!! STAY IN YOUR LIMITS!!)
Sid: BACHCHA?? BADA HO GAYA HAI!! ITNA BADA TOH HAI KI EK GLASS PAKADNA AAYE!! (KID?? HE IS BIG NOW!! HE IS THIS BIG THAT ATLEAST HE CAN HOLD ONE GLASS PROPERLY!!)
Abhi: SIDDHARTH!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO MY SON THIS WAY!! MAKE IT VERY CLEAR!! WOH MERA BETA HAI!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TELL HIM ANYTHING!! 
He told this and walked away trying to calm aru down.. vibha looked at sid with hurt clear in her eyes.. he had changed.. changed a lot.. he wasn't the same bubbly sid who would always save aru from vaish or abhi when he would do a mistake.. he wasn't the same sid who would himself take the scoldings but not let anyone tell a word to aru.. he wasn't the same sid who kept aru before anyone and everyone in his life..
Words weren't coming out of her mouth.. she just gave a last look to sid and walked away..
Vaish also had tears in her eyes.. She didn't expect this behaviour.. but still she tried to maintain her cool..
Vaish: siddharth.. av-avneet ko kya-
She couldn't complete and sid went inside his room closing the door on her face..
Tears increased in vaish's eyes.. her brother had changed.. completely changed.. she looked towards the door and closed her eyes.. she turned and walked back to her room where abhi and aru were there.. she hated this wall in between her family.. who doesn't hate it?? Everybody hated the vast distance between them but no-one was ready to compromise or take any step..
This incident created yet another bad impression of Avu in the minds in the family.. a bad impression not only on Avu both on Avu and sid's relation.. from the time Avu has come in this house, everything is going wrong.. no one is talking to eachother nicely.. and today, sid scolded aru without any reason.. this all was just multiplying the thoughts in the family's head.. how he has changed after marrying Avu.. how he has started treating his family.. and this all somewhere or the other was from when Avu came into his life as his wife.. and thus, this incident gave another negative mark to sid and avu's relation in the eyes of the family..

After few hours..
Avu had woken up some time before only and she was feeling better.. weak but much better than before..
It was almost time for everybody to sleep..
Sid came out of the room to take something to eat for Avu when he saw aru going towards his room.. he saw him and his eyes moistened
He went towards aru and called him..
Sid: aru..
Aru turned towards him and took a step back.. tears started forming in his eyes..
Sid went towards him and kneeled in front of him..
Aru was going to run away but sid caught him..
Aru(crying): nahi.. (no..)

Sid scolded aru very badly... Was it right?? He was also very worried about avu.. avu's face and her condition was playing in front of his eyes... Anyways.. what's going to happen next?? Is aru going to talk to sid?? so sid has also realised his mistake as his mind got cooler and calmer..

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff