Chapter 50

Chapter 50~
Half century 🥳🥳

He took a deep breath and then threw a bomb at everyone standing there..
Sid(closing his eyes, with a deep breath): because, meri shaadi ho chuki hai.. (i am married..)
Everyone's eyes widened.. they did not expect this... This was something beyond their imagination.. something which they never thought would happen...
Va(barely audible): what?
Sid: yes.. i am married..
He went out of the hall and came back with a girl holding her hand..
Sid(holding her hand, showing it to everyone): yeh meri wife hai.. MRS AVNEET SIDDHARTH NIGAM... (This is my wife..)
Abhi: what rubbish is this siddharth!??
Sid: this isn't rubbish.. the thing you all are doing is rubbish..
JD(angrily): vibha jii, yeh kya ho raha hai?? (What is happening??)
Vaish and va came back from their shock listening to jd..
Jm: yeh kya bol raha hai?? Apne humse jhoot bola?? (What is he saying?? You lied it us??)
Va: na-nahi... Mujhe bhi iske baare mein nahi pata tha.. yeh shaadi nahi hai.. (n-no.. i also wasn't aware of this..)
Vaish: mom, usne, uske gale mein.. mangalsutra, and and hair partition mein sindoor..
She said out of shock which was barely audible.. (mom.. she, her neck has.. mangalsutra, and hair partition has sindoor..)
Va(little high volume): yeh sab jhoot hoga.. nakli mangalsutra and nakli sindoor hoga.. (this all is a lie.. it's a fake mangalsutra and fake sindoor..)
Sid: nakli nahi hai.. asli hai.. mein aur avneet ne kal court mein shaadi ki thi.. and yeh rahe court ke papers and marraige certificate.. (it's not fake.. it's real.. me and avneet have done a court marraige.. and here are the court papers and marraige certificate)
He forwarded those papers to abhi who was standing the closest to him compared to others..
Abhi read those papers again and again making sure it was right whatever he read..
Sid: abb hogaya vishwaas?? Mil gaya chein?? Meri and avneet ki shaadi ho chuki hai.. and abb voh idhar rahegi.. mere saath... Humare saath.. (now you beleive?? Now are you relieved?? Me and avneet are married.. and now she will stay here.. with me.. with us..)
Va: sid bakwaas karna band kar.. (sid stop talking non sense..)
Avneet was standing there holding sid's hand with both her hands, fear clear in her eyes.. she was standing a bit behind siddharth.. trying to avoid teh death glares she is getting..
Jannat got slight tears in her eyes.. she just walked out of the house as fast as she could..
Sid saw her and felt bad for her.. she wasn't at fault anyway.. it wasn't her fault.. she was hurt unnecessarily...
He freed his hands from avu's grip and went out behind jannat.. he saw her standing in the garden, hands crossed on her chest, staring at nothing particular, just taking fresh air as one single drop of tear rolled down her eyes..

Meanwhile Avu inside was just standing in front of everyone not knowing what to do.. she was scared, very scared with all the stares, daggers and glares she was recieving..
JD(shouting): yeh kya hai??? (What is this??)
Va: sunniye- (listen-)
JD(cuts her): nahi aap sunniye.. aapse yeh umeed nahi thi.. jab siddharth ko kisi aur se hi shaadi karni thi toh hume bola hi kyun?? (No you listen.. this wasnt expected from you.. when siddharth wanted to marry someone else then why did you tell us??)
Va: mujhe bhi nahi pata tha siddharth kuch aisa karega.. mujhe sachchi nahi pata tha.. (i also didn't know that siddharth would do something like this.. i really didn't know..)
She looked towards avneet and gave one more glare.. avneet shivered.. she thought it is better to just walk out from here instead of staying and soon receiving death threats too..
She with slow, weak and shivering steps went out... She went towards the garden and saw sid and jannat hugging eachother tightly..
Jealousy creeped into her..
She wanted to go and just remove jannat from his embrace and even scold sid for hugging her but her trust on sid was stronger than the jealousy.. she believed him that he wouldn't do anything wrong.. she trusted him and thought to leave them alone.. she went and stood on the other side of the garden...

Soo sid has married Avu!!!! How did you all guess it?? 😗🥺 I thought it was going to be totally unexpected..
Anyways.. how was the chapter?? Why were jannat and siddharth hugging each other?? What happened with jannat, was it right?? What's going to happen next??

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff