Chapter 16

Chapter 16~

Vaish: achcha achcha okk.. now back to topic.. so Mr Siddharth Nigam.. Zara apni girlfriend ke baare mein hume bhi kuch bataye.. (so Mr siddharth nigam.. tell us something about your girlfriend..)
Sid: uhmm.. hmm.. dii.. uska naam Avneet hai.. Avneet Kaur Nandra.. (uhm..hmm.. dii.. her name is avneet..)
Abhi: nice name..
Va: kaam karti hai?? (Does she work??)
Sid: hmm.. librarian hai.. (hmm.. she a librarian)
Vaish: achcha hai.. (that's nice)
Abhi: kaise mile tumlog?? Thoda details dena.. kya aise rukhe sukhe answers de raha hai.. (how did you guys meet?? Tell us some details.. you're just giving plain and boring answers..)
Sid: hum mere college ke time mile.. (we met during my college time..)
Vaish: tere college mein thi?? (Was she in your college??)
Sid: nahi.. hum park mein mile the when i was in college.. tab first time we spoke.. but phir uske baad bohot time Tak nahi mile.. phir bohot time baad, we once again met at the same park and then wahan se we started talking.. she was very hesitant at first but dheere dheere comfortable hogayi..  (no.. we met in a park when i was in college.. we spoke for the first time then.. but after that, we didn't meet for a long time.. after long, we met again in the same park.. she was very hesitant at first but then slowly slowly she got comfortable..)
Abhi: pehle kisko pyaar hua??(who fell in love first??)
Sid(blushing): mujhe.. dekhte hi bohot pasand aayi thi.. bohot beautiful hai.. and uska soul uske exterior beauty se bhi zyada.. iss liye toh everyday park jaata tha from the time we first met waiting to see her once more... (Me.. i fell for her the moment i saw her.. she is very beautiful.. and her soul is more beautiful than her exterior beauty.. i used to go to the park everyday from the day we first met just in hope that I could see and talk to her again..)
Abhi: ohhhhh.. abb samajh aayaaa.. tu Roz usse Milne park jaata thaaa.. and hume bolta tha ki walking is good for health and so tu walking ke liye Jaa Raha hai to maintain your health.. dekha mom kitna jhoot bola hai yeh humse.. (ohhh.. now i understood.. you used to go to the park everyday to meet her.. and what you used to tell us?? You told that walking is good for health and you're going for maintaining your health.. did you see mom, how much he has lied to us..)
Va: tu koi kam nahi tha.. aur abb tu chup reh.. sid aur bata meri hone wali bahu ke baare mein...(You were no less.. and now you stay quiet.. sid tell me something more about my soon to be daughter-in-law..)
Sid: haan.. aur.. aur kya batau??  (Yes.. and..and.. what else should I tell?)
Abhi(rolling his eyes): sab kuch hume hi batana hoga.. (we only have to tell everything..)
Vaish(hitting his arm): shut up..
Abhi(mumble): why is everyone obsessed with hitting my arm today??
Fortunately or unfortunately everyone heard him but chose to ignore it as they were more focused on sid's girlfriend for the time being..
Vaish: uski photo hai?? (Do you have her photo??)
Vaish(hitting her forehead): mein bhi kya puch rahi hoon?? Obviously hogi.. haan soo.. sid uski photo toh dekha.. ( what am I even asking?? Obviously he will have her pics.. yes soo.. sid show us how she looks..)
Va: haan haan jaldi.. (yes yes.. fast..)
Sid: okk..
Sid brought his phone and opened one of her pick in his gallery and showed to everyone..

All were very impressed seeing her

Vibha quickly took the phone from sid's hand before sid could understand what she is doing.. abinavi quickly sat one each next to her not giving sid place to be seated next to her..
Sid(widening his eyes): mom.. phone doo (mom.. give me back my phone...)
Va: rukk.. thoda paas se dekhne de.. (wait.. let me see her from close..)
Sid: mom..
Sid took a step closer to take his phone back but abhi using his hand stopped him and continued seeing avneet's pic in his phone..
Va being the typical Indian mother mode right now, started swiping left and right to see more pics..
Sid widened his eyes seeing it.. no matter how much he tried to take the phone.. va would either dodge it or abhi would stop him..