Chapter 65

Chapter 65~

All were crying.. suddenly they heard some noise on the door.. they turned to find Avu standing there to see tears leaking down her eyes involuntarily..
Sid: Avu..
Sid went towards her and brought her towards all..
Va held her shoulders and softly caressed her hair..
Va: please maaf kardo mujhe avneet.. (please forgive me avneet..)
She said joining her hands..
Avu nodded in no and separated va's hands..
Avu: nahi.. nahi.. ai..aise haath Matt jo-jod.. diye.. please.. (no.. don't join your hands this way..)
Va hugged Avu and both were crying..
They parted and then vaish hugged her also abhi side hugged her..
Abhinavi: we are also sorry..
Avu: no.. i.. i.. am..so-sorry..
Vaish: roo Matt.. (don't cry..)
She said wiping avu's tears..
Avu too wiped vaish's tears..
Sid was just standing in the side seeing his family... Finally they were reuniting.. they were becoming one.. just the way he always had dreamt of..
After a good crying session and patching up..
All became one.. all accepted eachother.. va, abhi and vaish were happy that sid found someone like Avu.. they were totally ready to support her to make her like before.. loving caring and bold..
vaish: so you are scared of the sound when something fall and breaks...
Avu nodded..
Vaishu: toh devrani jii..jab bachche honge tab aap kya karoge.. woh toh samaan girayenge naa.. (so devrani jii.. what will happen when you have kids?? The will drop things..)
Avu(looked up at vaish): de-dev-devraniji??
With tears flowing down..
Vaishu noddedd..
Avu: b-bach-bachche?? (Kids??)
Avu blushed a lot and looked down..
Vaishu: meine logo ko rote dekha hai..blush karte dekha hai but pehle insaan ko dekh rahi hoon joh rote hue blush kar rahi hai.. (i have seen people crying.. i have seen them blushing.. but this is the first person i am seeing who is blushing while crying..)
Avu chuckled..
Vaishu: ye lo.. abb toh yeh hass bhi rahi hai.. kitne saare emotions ek saath..wah..bhai sid Teri biwi ekdum unique piece hai.. (see now.. now she is laughing too.. so many emotions together.. wow.. brother sid, your wife is really a unique piece..)
Everyone chuckled and vaishu hugged Avu and said I am sorry but Avu told no need and apologised for marrying without their consent..
Everyone were happy and did a family hug...

-----THE END-----

So it's finally the end to my second ff also.. thank you so much for all the constant love and support i have received for this ff.. hope you all enjoyed it a lot... do give me your reviews on this entire ff.. was it worth reading?? The best part?? The worst part?? Was the book up to your expectations?? Was i good as a writer?? Were the emotions conveyed properly.. do tell me in the comments section.. love you guys.. 💞

Stay tuned for the epilogue!! 💓

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff