Chapter 2

Chapter 2~

5 YEARS LATER...

(Note: from here the actual story starts.. take the ages of characters to be the ones given in the character sketch.. )

We can see a girl in a small house running here and there getting ready as she is already getting very late for her work..
She quickly wore her shoes, took a piece of bread and ran out of the 1BHK house stuffing it in her mouth..
She looked at her old wrist watch...
Girl: oh goddd.. it's so late.. yahan se library bhi dur hai.. aadha ghanta lagega Chalke jaane ke liye.. and aaj late gayi toh pakka se boss kaam se nikal denge.. abb kya karu?? Haan.. ek kaam karti hoon.. auto leti hoon.. ek din auto lene mein koi kharabi nahi hai.. haan..
She started moving towards the end of her lane to find a auto..when she again started to talk to herself..
Girl: hey bhagwan Avu.. pehle paise toh dekh.. auto lene ke paise hai kya tere paas??
Soo the girl is revealed to be Avu.. Avneet..
She opened her small purse and saw not much money there..
Avu(sadly): auto lene ke paise nahi hai... Agar auto liya toh aaj ka lunch nahi kha paungi.. and lunch skip karungi toh bimaar ho jaungi.. ufff... Paidal hi jaana padega..
She closed her purse and stuffed it in her bag.. she started moving practically speed walking towards the library.. yes, she used to work in the library as an assistant librarian.. she used to not earn much.. she used to earn very limited as to in how much she could just afford a one time proper meal with some breads for breakfast and dinner.. she didn't even earn enough for paying her rents..
She was running when a car came and stopped in front of her.. she was going from the side but the person in the car started blowing the horn.. she saw the car, trying to see who was in but couldn't as the windows was up and they were the black ones.. she ignored and again started to move.. but again the person started horning..  she again stopped and looked towards the car.. she was a bit scared.. she didnt know who it was and why was he/she blowing the horn again and again whenever she was trying to go..
Atlast, the window was slowly sliding down and with fear in her eyes, she tried seeing who was that person..
As soon as she saw who was in the car, she took a breath of relief.. the person smiled seeing her and chuckled.. she made a grumpy face..
Avu: tumhe pata hai mein kitna Darr gayi thi..
Boy(chuckled): isme kuch darne ka tha hi nahi..
Avu rolled her eyes..
Boy: achcha jaldi aake gaadi mein betho.. kisine mujhe dekhliya toh problem hojayega..
Avu: nahi.. mujhe late ho raha hai.. i need to run..
She looked towards her wrist watch..
Avu: omg.. tumhare wajah se aur late hogayi.. abhi jaane do.. raat mein call par baate karenge..
Boy: arre ruko ruko.. betho.. I'll drop you..
Avu: no thanks.. mein chali jaungi..
Boy: kaise??
Avu: walk.. abb bye..
Boy: waitt..
But Avu started going.. the boy took the car a bit more forward and honked.. Avu looked towards him..
Boy: abb jaldi aao.. I'll drop you.. car mein 10 mins lagega.. and tum late bhi nahi hogi.. jaldi aao..
Having no other option as she was already running late, she went and sat in the car..
The boy rolled up all the windows again and started his car..
Avu: uhm.. thanks...

Sooooo.. how is today's chapter??? That's avu's life.. a hard and struggling one.. and who is this boy now??? Who is he too Avu???
Meet you all in the next chapter...
Do like share follow and comment..

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff