Chapter 10

Chapter 10~

Sid nodded and looked up to see her and his breath got stuck..
She usually wore Indian and if she wore western then it used to be full pants and a decent top not exposing even a bit of her skin.. but today, she had worn the same full length jeans but with a crop top.. not very short but compared to her usual clothes.. she looked different..
Sid kept staring at her.. those long wet hair falling at her back and some sticking to her face.. the pout she makes when the hair stick to her face and lips.. the way she pushes them back and rubs the towel to dry her hair.. her long, thick, black lashes curved beautifully increasing the beauty of her eyes.. her plumpy, pink lips and the way she kept them between her teeth while rubbing her hair was just making him lose himself in her.. he wasn't able to look away.. the blue colour pants with a colourful striped top was adding to her beauty.. the minimal makeup and natural beauty to the max was making it difficult for sid to look at something else other than her..
He came back to his senses when he felt Avu snap her fingers in front of him...
Avu: kya hua tumhe?? Kabse bula rahi hoon.. jawab toh doo.. (what happens to you?? I'll calling you since long.. atleast answer)
Sid: huh.. hmm.. mein.. mein fresh hoke aaya..  (huh... Hm.. i-i'll go and freshen up)
He didn't wait for her reply and took the towel running into the washroom..
Avu just stood their confused and shrugged the thoughts and focused on combing her hair..
Avu was in front of the mirror and was wearing her earings when the bathroom door opened and their came out her man hot as hell.. he was just in his towel and his hands rubbing and messing his wet hair.. water dripping from his hair to his chest and travelling to his abs was making him look sexy.. Avu didnt notice him as she was too busy getting ready..
Sid came towards her and bent forward exhaling air near her ear.. she shivered as the hot breath touched her bare skin at her ears and neck.. she saw sid through the mirror and closed her eyes feeling the warm breaths.. sid leaned further and held her arms turning her around making her face him.. she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him to get lost in those hazel eyes.. sid leaned and leaned.. their lips were just few cms apart.. Avu knew what was coming.. she closed her eyes giving him permission.. the hot breaths were nearing.. she could feel him coming closer and closer but suddenly it was gone.. that sensation of the hot breath hitting her skin vanished.. she frowned a bit and opened her eyes to see sid looking into the mirror and combing his hair with a smirk playing on his lips..
Sid(smirking): expecting something baby??
Avu became red in embarrassment..
Sid(smirking): you know what.. someone was just expecting a kiss and so she closed her eyes too..
Avu(immediately): no i wasn't..
Sid's smirk increased listening to her..
Sid: did I mention you??
Avu became more red..
Avu(states quickly): i am waiting for you outside..
She mumbles in a fast rate and runs outside the door..
Sid chuckles seeing her all red, blushy and shy..
He loved her shy nature..

Sid quickly dressed up and opened the door to find Avu standing there and seeing her phone.. hearing the door open, she looked and found sid looking handsome as ever..
She smiled and came towards him..
Avu: ready??
Sid: yes just one thing..
Avu gave a confused look to him..
She didn't know what happened next but she was just pulled by sid inside the room and was pinned behind the door.. sid locked the door with one hand and one hand around avu's waist..
Avu's face turned red due to the sudden movement and on how close they are standing..
Sid tugged her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheeks..
Sid(whispers): looking beautiful my doll..
Avu(blushing): thanks..
sid lifts her chin with his index finger and thumb and looks straight into her eyes.. his eyes penetrating into hers and hers into his..
Both closed their eyes and sid leaned towards her.. he brushed his lips on her and was about to seal their lips when he was disturbed by a phone ring.. he put his hand in his pocket and muted the call without seeing the caller id.. he again closed his eyes and moved towards avu.. once again before he could connect their lips, his phone rang.. before he could mute it again, Avu held his hand..
Avu: pick it up.. maybe it's urgent..
Sid pouted grumpily..
Avu smiled and blinked gesturing towards the phone..
Sid removed his phone from his pocket and saw the person who disturbed him during such an important moment...  He saw the id ' MR KHAN' the one he was trying to call before..
He immediately picked up the call placing it on his ear and shifting away from Avu..
He came back to her after the call with a not so happy face..

Sidneet scenessss...how were they????
And what talk did sid have with Mr Khan??? Why isn't he sooo happyyyy??  What's happening??? Any guesses????
Tell me in the comments..

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff