Chapter 24

Chapter 24~

Abhi: waise avneetay..
Avu looked towards him..
Avu: kou-koun? (Wh-who?)
Abhi: arre.. sorry.. woh meine pyaar se tumhare liye ek nickname rakha tha.. avneetay.. but if you don't like it, it's okk.. (arre.. sorry.. i had kept this nick name for you out of love but if you don't like it, then it's okk)
Avu: i.. i like.. like it.. sid- (blinking her eyes, correcting herself) siddharth ne ba-bataya tha.. it- it just slip-ped out o-of my my min-mind.. sorry..
Her voice was soft, weak and filled with nervousness which everyone could make out..
Abhi(smiling): arre tumhe sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. and i am so happy ki tumhe woh nickname se problem nahi hai.. so abse I'll call you avneetay.. (you don't need to be sorry.. and i am so happy ki tumhe woh nickname se problem nahi hai.. so from now onwards I'll call you avneetay..)
Avu nodded..
Va: vaishu.. Mary(house-help) ko bolo ki kuch khane ko Dede.. (vaishu... Tell Mary(house help) to bring something to eat)
Vaish: jii.. (yes)
Vaish got up and went out coming back in few minutes with Mary and one or two more house-helps following her with trays of food, snacks and drinks..
Vaish: sharmana Matt Avu.. achche se khana.. (don't be shy Avu... Eat nicely)
The house-helps kept the trays and left.. vaishu took her seat again beside abhi..
Va: lo Avu..(take Avu)
She said forwarding a plate to Avu..
Avu: uhm.. n-no... Tha-thanks..
Va: okk.. jab comfortable ho and Mann kare, toh lelena.. yahin hai.. sid??(okk.. when you are comfortable and feel like eating, then eat... It's kept here only.. sid??)
Sid: abhi nahi mom.. (not now mom..)
He was also very nervous... Not showing it but he was also not very relaxed from inside..
Va: so Avu what do you do??
Avu: i..i am.. a.. lib-libra-librarian.. actu.ally.. as-assintant lib.ra.rian..
Va: ohh nice.. tum humesha aise stammer karti ho?? Not to make you uncomfortable or nervous but just out of curiosity, meine puch liya.. (ohh nice.. do you always stammer like this?? Not to make you uncomfortable or nervous but just out of curiosity, i asked)
Sid(immediately): no no.. she is just nervous.. warna woh stammer nahi karti.. (otherwise she doesn't stammer)
Va: ohk..
Abhi: so where is your library Avu??
Avu: i-its (clearing her throat): uhm.. it's to.war.ds the we-west si.de.. ma-market si-side..
Abhi: ohh.. woh toh bohot hi undeveloped area hai.. i have heard ki wahan par houses are also not very great.. chhote se and like in short not very developed region.. (oh.. that's a very undeveloped region... I have heard that house in there are also not that great.. they are small and in short it's an undeveloped place..)
Avu nodded nervously..
Vaish(taking a biscuit): so you work in a big library??
Avu: no..sm-all.. ve-very small.. it.. is..
Vaish: ohk..
Va: so where do you live?
Avu(little embarrassed): wa-wahin paa-aas me..mein.. (it's nearby to there..)
Vaish: khud ka ghar hai?? (It's your own house??)
Avu: re-rent..
Abhi: ohk nice.. that's great..
Avu: uhm.. ya-yaa..
Avu looked towards sid as if trying to say something.. sid raised his eyebrows at her asking her what.. 
Abhi who noticed them asked..
Abhi: kya hua?? Kuch chahiye.. (what happened?? You want something??)
Avu: uhmm..wa-water..
Vaish: yaa sure.. mein abhi laati hoon.. (I'll bring it right away..)
Avu nodded again..
Va: tum aur sid ek dusre ko kitne saal se jaante ho?? (Since how many years do you and sid know eachother??)
Avu: si-six years al-most..
Va: wow.. it's long and isne hume kabhi bataya bhi nahi... (Wow.. it's long and he never told us about it..)
She said looking towards sid.. she was trying to lighten the atmosphere with trying to joke but it seemed more like a slight taunt.. but as she didn't get an answer and seeing a bit uncomfortable faces of the two, she decided to change the topic..
Va: you guys have been dating all these years??
Avu: ye-yes...

Ahaaaaa.... Avu is damn damn damn nervousss... Waise, how would you behave if you went to meet your bf or gf's family for the first time??? Just imagine that scene.. or maybe crush's family... Sochke hi mann mein ladoo phod lo, asliyaat mein hoga ya nahi, nahi pata 😝

How was the chapter???? Next, next, next, what's going to happen next??
Do like share follow and comment..

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff