Chapter 42

Chapter 42~

Avu chuckled at his impatient behaviour.. and went to the other lady present there who was also taking care of the library but at a higher post than Avu.. she was the main librarian..
She informed her that she is going and came back to sid..
Avu: chale.. (let's go..)
Sid: jaldi.. (fast)
Sid held her hand and literally dragged her quickly out and into his car..
Avu: dheere dheere.. (slow slow..)
Sid chuckled and got into his driver seat and started the car...
Avu: waise hum jaa kidhar rahe hai?? (By the way, Where are we going??)
Sid: tumhe kidhar jaana hai?? (Where do you want to go??)
Avu: jahan tum leke chalo.. (where ever you take me..)
Sid smiled..
Sid: two hours ke drive mein ek chota wala hill hai jisse climb karne mein 40-50 mins lagta hai.. yaad hai hum ek baar pehle bhi gaye the..?? (There is a small hill at two hours drive.. it takes 40-50 minutes to climb it.. do you remember, we had gone there before also??)
Avu: haan.. (yes..)
Sid: wahan chale?? (Shall we go there??)
Avu(excited): okay..
Sid: toh phir let's gooo.. (so then let's goo..)
Removing all negative thoughts, problems, tensions and all disturbances from their minds, sid and Avu were finally happy by heart going on their small, few hours trip..
Avu connected her phone to the car's speaker and started playing soft songs.. hands interlocked, windows rolled down letting cool breeze make avu's hair fly, soft romantic songs, and only the two of them made it special.. special then any 5-star hotel stay..
They stopped in the middle for sometime to eat some roadside street food and then continued reaching the hill...
After a long but enjoyable drive, sid and Avu reached the not so very small not so very big hill..
They has bought chips packets, some juices and other things from the shops on the way itself..
They started climbing the hill.. putting one leg on a rock and then holding the rock beside climbing the other one.. both were helping eachother climb and finally made it to the top in 45 mins..
The view from there was incredible.. they were mesmerized..
Both sat down over there and enjoyed in the silence for sometime..
After some time, we can see sid laying down on avu's lap and Avu caressing his hair removing the hair falling on his forehead and both talking to eachother slowly.. they ate, enjoyed, spoke, and had a lot of fun..
Soon it was evening... Sid and Avu were sitting near the cliff with sid's hand around avu's shoulder and avu's head on sid's shoulder/chest..
They were enjoying eachother's embrace and the silence when Avu spoke..
Avu: abhi aage kya karne ka socha hai sid?? (What have you thought to do after this sid??)
Sid: aage in the sense?? Abhi iske baad we can go for dinner out and then jo tum chaho.. (after this in the sense?? Now, after this we can go for dinner and then whatever you want..)
Avu: tch.. not that way.. i meant ki Ghar pe kya karoge.. (tch.. not that way.. i meant what will you do at home??)
Sid: abhi toh jaake soo jaunga... Aur kya karunga?? (I'll go and sleep now.. what else will I do??)
Avu: tch.. tum naa.. i meant family ke saath.. unse baat karoge?? (Tch.. you alsooo.. i meant with family?? You'll talk to them??)
Sid got quiet... He didn't know what to say..
Avu: sid aisa kab tak chalega?? Mom hai vo tumhari.. family hai vo log... (Sid till how long will this go on?? She is your mom.. they are your family..)
Sid: but they also need to understand naa Avu.. (but they also need to understand Avu..)
Avu(softly): fighting se koun samajhta hai sid?? (Who understands by fighting sid??)
After a pause of few seconds she continued..
Avu: pyaar se baat karoge toh samajhenge naa?? Family hai vo tumhare, tumhara bura nahi chahenge.. (if you will talk to them with love, then they'll understand.. they are you family, they won't want bad for you..)
Sid: you're right..
Avu: hmm.. jaake maybe not today, toh kal subah try talking to them.. sorry bolne se koi chhota nahi hota.. ek baar sorry bolo and explain them.. (after going home, maybe not today, but tomorrow morning try talking to them.. no body becomes inferior by saying a sorry.. say sorry once and then explain them..)
Sid: hmm.. right.. mein sochunga.. kal baat karunga... (Hmm.. right.. I'll think about it.. I'll talk to them tomorrow..)
Avu: good..
Avu snuggled more into sid..

Sidneet, sidneet, sidneet.... Total chapter contained only sidneet... Sid has finally thought to talk to his family.. will he be able to talk?? Will it be successful or they'll fight again??? What's going to happen next???
Also guys trust me.. these small treks of climbing not so very small and not so very big hills are damn goooddddd... I have personally tried it, and it's really very fun.. pls give it a try if you get the chance..

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff