Chapter 7

Chapter 7~

Sid(holding avu's hand): achcha come.. i have a news for you..
Avu: what's the news??
Sid: arre aao toh sahi.. (first come..)
He took Avu to the hall and made her sit there.. he sat in front of her and held her hands..
Sid: soo.. tumhe pata hai ki i am going out of station for a meeting tomorrow..
Avu nodded sadly..
Sid kept his index finger under her chin and lifted her head making both of their gazes meet..
Sid: why are you becoming sad??
Avu: tum bohot busy hoge.. two days tak baat hi nahi hogi.. and one day for total travelling.. so that means three days.. I'll miss you.. (you'll be busy.. we won't be able to talk for two days..  and one day you'll be travelling so that counts for three days.. I'll miss you)
Sid: but i won't..
Avu: huh?? What??
Sid: i won't miss you..
Avu: why??
Sid: because..
He held her hand in a tighter grip..
Sid: you're coming with me..
Avu(shocked): what???
Avu got up due to the shock.. sid too got up seeing her and held her shoulders..
Avu: what are you saying??
Sid: i am saying the truth avni.. tum mere saath aa rahi hoo.. (you're coming with me)
Avu: kaise?? (How?)
Sid: see.. trip pe bhabhi nahi rahegi.. means only few employees and me.. so tum mere saath chal sakti hoo.. no khatra also.. (see.. bhabhi won't be there in the trip.. only me and some employees.. so you can come with me.. there is no threat)
Avu: but still sid.. how can I matlab.. aise kaise??
Sid: relax.. see it's been long hum ek dusre ke saath proper time spend kiye hai.. long drives ya some day outs or maybe night outs.. yeh sab kiye bohot time hogaya hai.. and now days we both are busy.. so we have got this chance now.. yeh waste nahi jaane dete.. we can spend time together after long.. ( relax.. see.. it's been long we have spent time together.. it's been long we have went for long drives or night outs or even day outs.. and we both are busy too.. so when we have got this chance, why waste it? We can spend time together after long..)
Avu: and mera library..
Sid: just take 2-3 days off.. and you have never taken offs.. so i doubt your boss will cut your money.. and moreover.. i am there..I'll talk to him.. okay??
Avu: but sid.. i don't have so much money-
Sid(cuts her): you don't need to pay..
Avu: i won't let you again spend so much money on me.. you're already spending a lot-
Sid(cuts her): i won't pay... Yeh company ka trip hai.. so office ke taraf se paisa aayega.. and tumhara sirf transport kharcha hoga.. because i obviously can't get you another room there, warna woh records mein aayega and then di can ask.. so we both will be sharing a room.. and bachcha food, that's included in our hotel, and shopping, woh toh mein karwaunga as a present from my side.. soo tumhara jyada kharcha nahi hai.. don't worry.. (i won't pay.. it's a trip from the company.. so office will pay.. and only your transport needs to be paid.. because i can't get you a room or it will show in the records and di can ask about it.. so we will be sharing a room.. about food, that is included in the hotel.. and about shopping, that I will make you do from my side as a present.. your going there won't cost lot of money.. don't worry..)
Avu: and what about employees??
Sid: matlab??
Avu: won't they tell vaishu bhabhi that there was another girl with you in your room.. then won't your family confront you??
Sid: don't worry.. no one will tell her anything about you.. yeh meri gaurantee..
Avu: and phir bhi pata chal gaya toh.. (and still if they get to know?)
Sid: toh i don't care... I love you and there is nothing wrong in it.. i can go out with you and spend time with you.. there is nothing wrong in it... So don't be scared for that.. okay??
Avu nodded..
Sid: so now you are coming for final.. right??
Avu: haan.. no wait...
Sid: abb kya??
Avu(pout): tum apne meetings mein busy rahoge.. mein bore ho jaungi hotel room mein... ( You'll be in your meetings.. I'll get bored in the hotel room alone..)
Sid chuckled and cupped her face..
Sid: meri meeting sirf ek dinn ke liye for three hours maximum hai.. and rest that whole day and the next day i have kept free for us to roam around, spend time and have fun.. (i have a meeting for only three hours, one day.. the rest of that day and the next day, i have kept free for us to roam and enjoy..)
Avu: matlab tum yeh bohot pehle se plan kiye the.? (That means you were planning for this from long back??)
Sid(large grin): yup..
Avu smiled and shook her head..
Avu: and tickets??
Sid: bohot pehle se plan Kiya tha matlab tickets le liye honge Naa.. (since i have planned it from long back, that means i have taken the tickets too.. right??)
Avu: itna bharosa ki mein yes bolungi.. (you were so confident that I would say yes??)
Sid: jii.. aapko puri tarah jaanta hoon mein.. (yes.. i know you very well)
Avu blushed a bit..
Sid: soo bags pack karlo.. we both will enjoy the whole of two days.. ok??
He said forwarding his hand..
Avu put her hand on his smiling..
Avu: yes..
Sid smiled widely but soon avu's face changed from a happy one to a bit scared one..
Avu: sid hum phasenge toh nahi naa?? (Sid, we won't get trapped naa?!)
Sid: kyun phasenge?? Kuch galat nahi kar rahe hai.. relax.. don't worry... And yeh dar var sab bhaga doo.. abhi sirf exited raho...  Think.. two days with your love.. only you and him.. (why will we get trapped?? Nothing will go wrong.. relax.. don't worry... And forget about all this now.. just be excited.. think about living with your love for complete two days... Only you and him..)
Avu smiled with pink cheeks..
Avu: going to be the best days..
Sid: surely..

Sidneet planning for a short trippp... Is everything going to go well?? Will they be successful?? They have almost planned everything.. is there anything left that can trap them?? What's going to happen next???

Words: 1105

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff