Chapter 63

Chapter 63~

He went to the room and stood in front of them.. he wiped his tears and wasn't looking towards them.. for the first few minutes, no one spoke a word..
But then abhi broke the silence..
Abhi: sid..
Sid: hm..
Abhi: what.. what was that.. what had happened to avneet??
Sid: woh.. actually..
Vaish: sid.. please sach sach bata.. it wasn't something normal to react like that on the falling of a lamp.. people get scared but the way she reacted was very unusual..
Sid: hmm yaa..
Va: bata naa sid.. kya hua tha usse?? (Tell sid..what had happened to her??)
Sid: okay.. i can't hide this any longer..
Abhi: toh pls bata.. (so pls tell..)
Sid: starting se shuru karte hai.. aaplog ko pata hai ki Avu ke parents passed away and she is alone in this world.. aaplog ko yeh bhi pata hai ki her dad passed away when she was very small, around 3 years or something and her mom recently before 5-6 years.. but iss beech, she was separated from her mom also at a very young age.. usse apne mom se dur kardiya gaya when she turned around 12 or 13.. (let's start from the starting.. you all know avu's parents are no more and she is alone in this world.. you all also know that her dad has passed away when she was around 3nyears or something and her mom recently before 5-6 years.. but in between this.. she was seperated from her mom also at a young age.. she was forcefully seperated from her mom when she was 12 or 13..)
Vaish: kya?? Sid detail mein bata... kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai.. (what?? sid.. tell in detail.. we can't understand anything..)
Sid nodded and took a deep breath..
Sid: after her father's death.. she and her mom used to live together... After few years, her mom's brother that's her mama had come there to live with them and support them.. he wasn't married.. Avu was a very fun loving, cute and bubbly girl.. she would always stay happy and talk to everyone.. she was a total extrovert..she could talk to anyone who is walking on the raid too.. she would play, laugh and enjoy amoung herself only the whole time.. she never needed anyone's support... She was enough in her self.. phir after her mama shifted with them, first few years everything was great... Koi problem nahi thi.. but when she turned a teenager.. one day.. Avu and her nanny had gone to the near by shop to buy chocolates for her and uski mom Ghar par thi.. uske uncle used to live in the house right beside theirs.. he didn't want to invade their privacy issliye baaju mein rehte the for their support 24 into 7.. when they returned back, they saw their house burning and fire fighters there with ambulances too.. Avu was small, she didn't understand much... But she was scared for her mother.. she saw her uncle near by and ran to him hugging his waist tightly.. she asked about her mother and tears formed in her uncle's eyes.. woh ander reh gayi... Was his reply... Her uncle told her that her mother was inside and she is no more.. she died.. that day was the worst day for Avu... She lost her only support system.. her first friend.. her mother as well as father.. she lost the only person she loved more than anyone else.. her heart broke.. she couldn't stand it and broke down.. days passed and Avu stopped taking to anyone.. she would stay at home.. after lot for tries, finally her uncle triumphed in sending her to school again but she wouldn't talk to anyone there.. months passed and Avu adjusted to the fact.. she started accepting it.. she tried moving on from it but who can move on from it.?? But still she tried and she is a very strong person.. she tried staying happy again for her uncle, for her mom and for herself.. she tried laughing and smiling all the time.. not like before but yes, she did improve.. all this was for sometime but then suddenly her uncle changed.. he took a 180° turn.. he flipped.. his true colours were shown that day when he started scolding and abusing Avu.. he stopped Avu from going anywhere.. no school, no park nothing.. she was restricted to do what she liked.. she was jailed in her uncle's house.. she had to do all her uncle's work.. house work and she couldn't complain.. she had so fun or happiness left in her life.. she forgot how to smile.. this went on for years... Her uncle would come home drunk many times and then scold her unnecessarily and then throw things at her.. the things would fall and break and create loud noise.. slowly slowly Avu developed a fear for this.. she couldn't bear anything falling in front of her.. years passed the same way.. and then she turned 16... That was the year i met her.. i didn't know about anything of this sort when i first saw her.. she was just allowed to leave the house when she had to buy anything for the house.. she would try to escape from that hell but would fail and then would get tortured by her uncle.. so she left trying to escape..

Half truth is out!!! Sooo.. what's your views on this half truth.. we all know, half truth is more dangerous than lie.. soo.. want to know the other half also today only... Do 20+ comments and take a double update...

Goals for double update: 20+ comments..  (excluding my comments..)

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff