Chapter 26

Chapter 26~

Abhi: sid..
Sid: haan.. aaplog batao.. aapko pasand aayi naa Avu?? Bhabhi?? Aapko?? You liked her right?? (yes.. you also tell.. you guys liked her right?? Bhabhi?? You?? You liked her?? )
Vaish: yes sid.. she is nice..
Sid left a relaxed breath hearing her words..
Sid: soo.. aaplog ka final answer is yes?? (Soo.. you're final answer is yes??)
Va: sid-
She was cut by a loud and excited shout... They all saw towards the source of sound to see aru entering the house with his nanny screaming and shouting excitedly, calling out for his mom..
Aru(running): mummmaaaaaaaaaa.... Mummmaaaaaaaa.... Papppaaaaaaaaa........ Dadiiiiiii..... Mummaaaaaaaaa...
Aru quickly ran towards vaish and jumped towards her...
Vaish lift him up..
Vaish(kissing his forehead): aagaya mera baby... How was your day?? (My baby came.. how was your day??)
Aru: very niceeee
He saw abhi next to her and spread his hand towards him as if telling him to pick him up..
Abhi took him in his arms..
Abhi: how is my champ??
Aru: goooodddddd...
Abhi: kya kya kiya aru ne udhar?? (what what did aru do over there??)
Aru: aru ne blocks khela.. and Rohan ki mumma ne hume juice bhi diya.. (aru played blocks.. and rohan's mom gave us juice too..)
Vaish: achcha?? Enjoy Kiya?? (Nice.. did you enjoy??)
Aru(raising his hands): yesssss...
Sid: mom.. woh- (mom.. that-)
Va(cuts him): baad mein sid.. abhi uspe baat nahi kar sakte.. baad mein baat karenge.. and tu tension Matt le okk.. (later sid.. we can't talk on it right now.. we will talk later.. and you don't take tension..okay??)
Sid nodded
Aru suddenly started wiggling out of abhi's grip.. abhi left him on the ground and he ran and hugged sid's legs..
Despite of all the tension in his mind he gave a small smile which was genuine seeing aru..
He picked him up..
Aru: chachuuuu...dadiiiiii....
Va: yes mera bachcha... (Yes my child..)
Aru: dadi mera naa pait bhara hua hai... Mein abhi kuch nahi khaunga.. (dadi, my stomach is full.. i won't eat anything now..)
He said with a cute pout holding his stomach..
Va(chuckled): okk baby...
Aru: chachu, let's go to your room....
Sid(raising his eyebrow): why??
Aru: aapka woh tv pe game khelna hai.. (i want to play that game on your TV..)
Sid(rolling his eyes): abhi toh itna khelke aaye ho.. thoda rest Karo.. (you just came home after playing so much.. take some rest now...)
Aru: no no no no.. mujhe khelna hai... Let's goooo... (No no no no.. i want to play.. let's gooooo)
Sid: okk sir.. let's go..
Aru: yayyyyyyy....
Sid took aru to his room and both started playing on the tv...

After sometime aru slept and sid went to va to ask her final decision but she told that she is busy now so she will talk about it afterwards...
Having no option, sid just went to his room and lay down next to aru who was sleeping over there... He looked towards aru..
Sid(mumbling): Teri hi life achchi hai... No tension.. but tayaar hoja champ.. bohot jald Teri beautiful si chachi aayegi and then tu and mein.. hum dono ke mazze..
Thinking and worrying for long, sid didn't realise and he too slept..

When is sid going to get his answer?? The answer which is going to change his life.. when is he going to learn about it??? And what will be the answer?? Also.. isn't aru cute?? 🥰

Your writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff