Chapter 20 (English)

Chapter 20~
(English)

**This one is the English chapter.. same things are written in this one and the other post.. just the language is different..**

Next morning..
Sid(taking his car keys):mom, i am going to pick Avu..
Va: wait..
Va: why are you going to pick her up?? I mean she can come alone also right?
Sid: mom, she is already very nervous.. and I'll pick her up naa.. no issues.. but why are you asking like this?? Do you have any of my work??
Va: uhmm.. yes.. i mean no.. its okk.. you go.. I'll tell abhi to do it..
Sid: tell me what work??...
Va: no no you go.. bring her fast... I'll tell abhi to do some work.. he is sitting without doing any work since morning in his room.. aru has worked more than him... I'll put him to work now... You go and come fast..
Sid(chuckled): okay..
Sid(mummering, laughing): dada is going to suffer now..
He took the keys and left for picking avi up after saying a bye to va..

Meanwhile at avu's home..
Avu's pov..
What should I wear?? Indian?? Or western?? Omg.. i am so confused.. they are so rich.. they have high standards and status.. what do I do?? How will I.. i talk in front of them?? I have never been able to talk to my neighbours till today, how will I talk to them who are so unknown to me.. btw.. she isn't very unknown as she is sid's mom but still.. i am meeting her for the first time and everyone knows that my voice doesn't come out when i meet someone new.. i can't socialize.. i took months to talk properly to sid.. and her i am going without preparation..
Okay.. take a deep breath Avu.. let's practice once...
(Smiling): hello aunty.. i am avneet.. avneet Kaur Nandra.. i am.. i.. i am.. sid's.. sid's girlfriend..
Wow avneet Kaur.. you aren't able to talk to yourself without stammering.. what will you do there??
Ahh.. i am having to much tension.. and now the last thing I want is for me to have a panick attack.. take deep breaths Avu.. nothing is going to happen.. everything will go fine today.. ghanta fine?? What if sid's mom doesn't like me?? Arre.. she will like me when I speak.. what if my voice doesn't come out only?? What if i start stammering or sweating?? However i am sweating now also.. let me do one thing.. let me behave like a shy girl.. a totally shy one.. so i don't even have to talk much and also all Indian mom's mostly like shy girls for their daughter-in-law.. yes.. perfect-noooo.. i can't do that.. sid had once told me ki his mom likes bold girls which i am not.. he also told me that I need to by myself and not pretend to be anyone else.. ahh what do I do??

Suddenly her eyes fell on the clock hanging on her wall..

Oh my god!!!! It's already 11:30?? Sid must be on his way coming to pick me up and i don't even know what to wear!! what are you doing god?? Nor i know how to speak to others, nor i know what to wear, nor i know how to behave, i don't know anything.. ughhh.. only if, only if god hadn't done that thing to me then I would also be like others.. bold and confident.. but no.. god has a lot of problems with me.. only if i had a beautiful childhood like everybody has, i wouldn't be like this.. struggling for money.. taking money from my boyfriend.. afraid to meet new people.. can't go anywhere alone..
Arre i would earn decently in the waitress job also... Infact more than how much i am earning now.. a lot more.. but only if i knew how to speak confidently.. i was removed from that job only because i would start stammering in front of the customer or i would end up keeping my mouth shut not even greeting them.. why am I like this!??? Why??? I hate me.. i hate myself.. i hate the person i am now because of him!! All becuase of him!! what had that small little Avu done to him that he did such a thing with me?? Why??

Tears started leaking down her eyes as she sat on the bed with her head in her hands thinking all this..

Soooo... This chapter contains avu's thoughtssss.... Hope you got to know what she is actually feeling and how nervous she is... Also what did god do to her??? What did she suffer?? What is her past?? And who is HE????
(You're not getting those answers soon but keep guessing 😛)

You're writer
Rhea
#familyorlovexrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff