DEAR BILLY

DEAR BILLY━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER FOUR

DEAR BILLY
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER FOUR

Lenora, California
March 24, 1986

YOU MAY SKIP IF YOU LIKE! THERE WILL BE NO WRITING OF Y/N, JUST LOTS OF MENTIONS OF HER.

" I'M SORRY. I'M HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING ANY OF THIS. " Jonathan said as he looked at the woman. "I mean, what exactly is going on in Hawkins? What's doing these killings?!"He asked. "That's what we're trying to ascertain"The woman answered. "Where is N/n and El, like, right now?"Mike asked.

"For their safety, it's best you don't know"She looked at Mike. "This is insane! This is insane!"Mike stood up as he furrowed his eyebrows. "So this training to get N/n's and El's powers back, how long is it gonna take?"Jonathan asked. "Could take weeks, could take months."

"Months?!"Will raised his voice. "Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you"She pointed at the two. "We're not the ones in danger"Mike leaned on the couch. "Our friends live in Hawkins"Will said. "My family lives in Hawkins"Mike raised his voice.

"And I'll work to contain the situation until Four and Eleven are ready."

"In the meantime, it is of vital importance you do not speak to anyone about this"She added. "No, no way"Mike scoffed as he shook his head. "I know this is difficult to understand"She nodded as she looked at Jonathan. "It's not difficult. This is impossible"Mike raised his eyebrows.

"There are factions within our government who are working directly against Four and Eleven, who are, in fact, searching for them as we speak."

"We can't risk contact"The woman stood up. "If they learned about any of this, it will jeopardize both Eleven and Four"She raised her eyebrows. "And if Four and Eleven are jeopardized, so are your friends, and so is your family"The woman looked at Mike.

"So, what? We're just supposed to trust that you're the good guys?"Mike scoffed. "Whoever you are?"Mike asked as he furrowed his eyebrows a bit. "We're friends of Owens"She nodded. "Four and Eleven trusted us."

"Now we're asking the same from you"She raised her eyebrows. She took out a letter from inside her jacket then looked at Mike. "For you"She handed the letter to Mike. Mike quickly went upstairs and went inside Y/n's room. He slammed the door shut then sat down on her bed. He gently opened the letter and began to read.

DEAR MIKE,

    I HAVE GONE TO BECOME A SUPERHERO AGAIN.

             FROM,
N/N

•••

"It was here"Max looked at the wall as she pointed at it with her flashlight. "Right here!"She furrowed her eyebrows. "A grandfather clock?"Nancy asked. "It was so real.."Max said. "And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just..I woke up."