WILL THE WISE

WILL THE WISE━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER FOUR

WILL THE WISE
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER FOUR

Hawkins, Indiana
October 31, 1984

EL AND Y/N ARRIVE BACK AT THE CABIN TO SEE HOPPER AT THE PORCH. Y/n sighed as she saw Hopper, the two continued to walk inside the cabin. "Friends don't lie" Isn't that your bullshit saying?"Hopper asked as he slammed the door shut.

"Hey, hey! hey! hey! Don't you walk away from me!"Hopper raised his voice as Y/n was gonna close the door to her room. He stopped the door from closing as he looked at Y/n. "Where'd you guys go on your little trip, huh?"Hopper asked. "It was my idea, don't get mad at El"Y/n spoke low.

"I know that, now where?"Hopper raised his voice as Y/n took off her jacket. "Did you go see Mike?"Hopper asked. "He didn't see me"Y/n looked the other way. "Yeah, well, that mother and her daughter did and they called the cops"Hopper walked towards Y/n. "Now, did anyone else see you guys?"

"Anyone at all?"Hopper asked. "Come on, I need you to think!"Hopper raised his voice. "Nobody saw us!"Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "You put us in danger"Hopper leaned against the cabinet. "You realize that, right?"Hopper asked. "You promised..I go! And I never leave!"Y/n shouted.

"Nothing ever happens!"Y/n threw her hands down. "Yeah! Nothing happens and you stay safe!"Hopper slammed his hand on the cabinet. "You lie!"Y/n screamed as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't lie! I protect and I feed and I teach!"

"And all I ask of you is that you follow three simple rules! Three rules! And you know what? You can't even do that! But your sister can?"Hopper yelled in Y/n's face. "You're grounded for putting your sister in danger, and US IN DANGER"Hopper said as Y/n banged her hands on the cabinet. "You know what that means?"

"It means no Eggos.."Hopper threw out all the eggos from the fridge. "And no TV for a week"Hopper as he tried to lift up the TV but couldn't. "All right, knock it off, Let go"Hopper said as he looked at Y/n. Meanwhile, El was on the couch, her knees close to her chest as she frowned, she always hated when they argued.

Y/n shook her head, Hopper tried lifting it up again but he couldn't. "Okay, Two weeks"Hopper tried again but nothing. "Let go!"Hopper raised his voice, Y/n shook her head in response again. "A month!"Hopper said. "No!"Y/n said as she shook her head.

"Well, congratulations! You just graduated from no TV for a month to no TV at all!"Hopper ripped the wires from the back. "NO!"Y/n shouted as she grabbed the wires. "No! No! No!"Y/n said as she tried to fix it. "You have go to understand that there are consequences to your actions."