THE SAUNA TEST

THE SAUNA TEST━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER FOUR

THE SAUNA TEST
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER FOUR

Hawkins, Indiana
June 31, 1985

Y/N BRUSHED HER TEETH AS SHE LOOKED AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR. "I'm sorry, I did not quite catch your names"Billy said, Y/n started to remember what happened in the void when she spied on Billy.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down. She looked back up and looked at herself, Y/n finished up brushing her teeth and exited the bathroom. "Which one?"Max asked as she smiled. She held up a Wonder Woman comic and a Green Lantern one. "I don't know"Y/n whispered as she saw El sleeping beside Max.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?"Max asked as she put the comic books down. "It doesn't make sense"Y/n sighed as she furrowed her eyebrows a bit. "What doesn't make sense?"Max raised an eyebrow. "Heather."

"The blood, the ice"Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now"Max nodded as Y/n looked at her. "That has to be it! I don't know where that blood came from, but..we saw her."

"We three saw her. She's totally fine"Max added. "What about Billy?"Y/n asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. "What about him?"Max furrowed her eyebrows as well. "He seemed wrong"Y/n said softly. "Wrong is kind of like his default."

"But it's nice to know he's not a murderer, because that would've totally sucked"Max smiled as she chuckled. Y/n smiled as she slowly turned her head to the comics, "Who is she?"Y/n pointed at Wonder Woman. "See, this is why you can't just hang out with Mike all the time."

"This is Wonder Woman AKA Princess Diana! She's from Paradise Island"Max started to explain as Y/n rested her head on Max's shoulder. "Which is, like, this hidden island where there are only women Amazon warriors."

•••

" DO YOU COPY? "

" THIS IS A CODE RED "

" I REPEAT, THIS IS A CODE RED "

" MAX. DO YOU COPY? "

" THIS IS A CODE RED "

Max scoffed as she reached for her walkie-talkie, "Shut..up"Max turned off her walkie-talkie then put it back on the floor. Y/n rubbed her eyes as she looked at Max. "You've got to be kidding me"Max sat up as the telephone started ringing.

Max got up from her bed and got the telephone, "I'm sleeping. Go away"Max said as she was about to hang up. "This is Mike. Do not hang up"Mike said. "Something happened, something bad"Mike added. "Our very lives can be at stake."

"What are you talking about?"Max furrowed her eyebrows. "Just come over to my house, we'll explain everything"Mike said as Y/n and El slowly start to wake up. "What?"Max asked. "Hurry!"Mike said and hanged up. Max looked at the telephone and set it back down, "What did he say?"Y/n asked.