PAPA

PAPA━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER EIGHT

PAPA
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER EIGHT

Ruth, Nevada
March 27, 1986

FOUR LOOKED AT THE GATE BEGIN TO SLOWLY CLOSE AS SLUGS AND VINES GO INSIDE IT. The gate finally closes as she pants heavily. The door behind her creaks open as the lights turn back on. "What have you done?"Dr.Brenner asked.

Four turned around as she furrowed her eyebrows. "What have you done?"He asked once again. Four continued breathing heavily as she looked around the room once more then fell on the ground unconscious.

•••

" AND ONE, TWO, THREE. "

" AGAIN. "

" ONE, TWO, THREE. "

Y/n gasped deeply as she opened her eyes. She breathed heavily as she looked around, her vision was blurry. "Pulse is dropping. One-fifty now. BP's 160.."The women said as she placed a oxygen mask on Y/n. "How do you feel?"Dr.Brenner asked.

"Can you hear us?"Owens asked. "Y/n! Can you hear us?!"Owens voice became louder. Y/n began to remove the oxygen mask. "No, leave her"Dr.Brenner said as he looked at the women.

" HI, BABY "

AMY SAID.

Y/n slowly began to sit up as she looked at the Nina Project machine. She slowly walks towards the machine and stands in front of it. Y/n moved her fingers in slight movements as red energy begins to form in her fingers. Y/n then raised her arm slightly up as a red slight fog began to form around the machine.

She closed her eyes as the lights flicker. The tank machine begins to rumble, the bolts break off the machine as it levitates off the ground. Y/n lifts the machine more and more higher as her nose begins to bleed. She slightly furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly puts the machine back on the ground.

As the tank machine sets down on the ground, the red fog begins to fade away. The lights stop flickering as Y/n opens her eyes. She slowly turns her head towards Dr.Brenner and Owens.

"After the attack, you and Eleven had fell into a coma"Dr.Brenner said. "Like One, you had pushed yourself beyond your limit and Eleven had fell into a coma due to the damage One had done to her" He raised his eyebrows.