HOLLY, JOLLY

HOLLY, JOLLY━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER THREE

HOLLY, JOLLY
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER THREE

Hawkins, Indiana
November 8, 1983

Y/N GASPED AS SHE WOKE UP, "N-Nightmare"Y/n muttered as she catches her breath. She had a nightmare about the lab finding her, taking her back. Y/n weakly stood up as she started to leave the building she was in. The chemicals in the area started to make her cough badly. "Fire, Fire, Need fire."

Y/n coughed as she raised her hand out, setting some branches on fire. She rubs her hands together as she catches her breath. The fire always seemed to burn the chemicals so she would be able to breath. She sniffled as she sighs, Y/n wanted to get out of this place already. Everywhere she went, she couldn't find a portal to exit.

Y/n can't contact El about the portals at all due to her being drained, all she wants to know if the gate opened so she can still have some hope of escaping.

•••

"We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school"Mike says as El plays with the walkie-talkie. "That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood"Mike looked at Dustin. "You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?"Lucas asked. "Just trust me on this, okay? She's Y/n's sister..she has to know somehow"Mike says.

Lucas nodded in response, "Did you get the supplies?"Mike asked. "Yeah, Binoculars..from 'Nam"Lucas grabbed the binoculars. "Army knife..also from 'Nam"Lucas started setting them down on the table. "Hammer, camouflage bandana.."Lucas set them down. "And the wrist rocket"Lucas smiled.

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?"Dustin asked. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket"Lucas corrected him. "And second of all, the Demogorgon is dead, probably doesn't exist anymore due to Y/n defeating it"Lucas says. "But if it's still out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye.."

"And blind it"Lucas swings the wrist rocket. "Dustin, what did you get?"Mike sighed. Dustin opens his backpack and dumps everything on the table. "Well, alrighty! So, we've got..Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix"Dustin smiled. "Seriously?"Lucas asked.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina"Dustin looked at Lucas. "And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her"Dustin pointed at El. "She shut one door! Y/n was able to do more than that?!"Lucas raised his voice. "With her mind!"Dustin raised his voice. "Are you kidding me? That's insane!"

"Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do, like.."Dustin grabbed one of Mike's toys which was a spaceship. "I bet..that she could make this fly!"Dustin stood in front of El. "Hey, Hey"Dustin catched El's attention. "Okay, concentrate! Okay?"Dustin asked. Dustin drops the spaceship, "Okay, one more time"Dustin picked up the spaceship.