THE DEMOGORGON

THE DEMOGORGON━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER FIVE

THE DEMOGORGON
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER FIVE

Hawkins, Indiana
August 28, 1983

" SO NO ONE IS GONNA EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ?! " Dustin asked as he paced around the room. "It was a Demo—Demogorgon"Y/n muttered. "What?"Lucas raised an eyebrow. "A Demogorgon"Y/n spoke a bit louder than before. "The hell is that?!"Lucas asked. "A crea-crea—ture"Y/n tried to pronounce the word. "Creature?"Mike asked which Y/n nodded in response.

"You think this creature will hurt us?"Will asked. "Yes"Y/n looked at Will. "I have—I have killed one before"Y/n said as she started to remember when she did.

FLASHBACK

"Four, Can we try a new experiment today?"Dr.Brenner asked. Y/n nodded in response as she looked at Dr.Brenner. He grabbed her hand and led her outside her room. The two passed by multiple rooms, Y/n looked at Eleven's room as she passed by. "Wondering where your sister is, huh?"Dr.Brenner asked. "Yes"Y/n muttered.

"She was misbehaving today during her test, We had to put her in the isolation room"Dr.Brenner said. "Talking about the isolation room, We're about to walk past it"Dr.Brenner looked at Y/n. Y/n's eyes widened as she heard the yells of Eleven. " PAPA, PAPA, PAPA! " Eleven sobbed as she yelled, she was banging on the door. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she heard her sisters cries. She wanted to help her but she knew she couldn't.

'I'm so sorry, Eleven'Y/n told herself as she looked down. "We're here"Dr.Brenner smiled as the two enter the room filled with soldiers, doctors, and scientists. They went down the stairs, there was a metal cage with a creature in it. Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at the creature in fear. "I'll be upstairs, alright?"Dr.Brenner asked as he let go of her hand.
Y/n nodded as she let out a shaky exhale.

" Opening Cage 02082, Experiment 004 : Demogorgon " Someone spoke through a speaker. "Papa..Papa.."Y/n muttered as her breathing became heavy. The Metal Cage opened as the Demogorgon slowly walked out. Y/n started walking away from the Demogorgon slowly. The Demogorgon roared in her face causing her to scream in fear. "GO AWAY!"Y/n screamed loudly as the Demogorgon flew back.

Y/n raised her hand up as her nose was slightly bleeding. Y/n grunted as she threw the Demogorgon to the ceiling. Her nose bleeding from both nostrils as she pants heavily, Y/n can feel her ears bleeding. She screamed as she threw it to the ground. She raised her other hand up then started to rip the Demogorgon apart with her ability. She screamed loudly causing the floor to shake. The Demogorgon screeches in pain as it's being ripped apart.

Y/n let out a scream as she felt her veins were popping out. The Demogorgon let's out it's last screech as it dies. Y/n panted as she felt dizzy, she falls to her side and passed out.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That's badass?!"Dustin said which catches Y/n's attention. "Bad—ass?"Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Badass is a compliment! Dustin is basically trying to say that's awesome you killed a Demogorgon before"Mike explained. "Oh, Thank you?"Y/n tilted her head. "What are we gonna do about this Demogorgon?"Will asked.

"We need to kill it"Lucas answered. "No!"Y/n yelled as she looked at Lucas. "What?"Lucas asked. "Too dangerous for you"Y/n responded as she looked at him with a worried face. "I don't want you guys to get—hurt"Y/n added as she looked at them. Dustin looked through his backpack and grabbed his binder.
He slammed it on the table as the group started to surround him. He flipped through the pages until he slammed his hand on one page. "The Demogorgon."

"It's a demon or a deity, it's associated with the underworld"Dustin read from the page. "So the Underworld is real?"Will asked. "Yeah, We saw that Demogorgon! So that just proves it"Lucas says. "If we are gonna defeat this thing we'll need your slingshot!"Mike looked at Lucas. "Mike, Seriously!? A slingshot won't kill a Demogorgon! But you know what could?"Dustin asked. "What?"The three boys asked.

"Are you kidding me..Y/N CAN?!"Dustin said. They all look at Y/n, "Stop.." Y/n said. "What?"Mike asked. "It's dangerous, you can..die"Y/n looked at them. "We need to somehow kill it though?!"Mike said. "No, I will do it but you guys cannot go"Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"Maybe Y/n is right, This Demogorgon thing! We don't know how it is or acts, We can be easily killed"Will said."We'll be known for at least trying though right?"Dustin smiled. Lucas rolled his eyes at Dustin's comment.

•••

"These clothes are clean, I'm sorry you have to keep wearing my clothes"Mike sighed. "It's okay"Y/n smiled as she grabbed the clothes. "Hey, Um, Are you actually gonna kill the Demogorgon?"Mike asked. Y/n nodded in response, "I have too"She said. "I mean, We can tell the Police Station and they can deal with it! So you won't be in danger.."Mike said.

"They won't know—how— how to kill it"Y/n looked at Mike. "I don't think that! I think they'll kill it easily since they have guns, you know?"Mike asked as he looked at her. It went silent quickly, "Y/n, Please..just don't go, It's dangerous for you too"Mike sighed. "I can kill it, I will be fine"Y/n reassured him. "You promise?"Mike asked as he grabbed her hand. Y/n's eyes widened at Mike's action.

"Promise..?"Y/n asked. "Promise is something that you can't break, Ever."Mike answered. "Oh then, I promise"Y/n nodded as she smiled. "You will come back here after you kill it right..?"Mike asked. "I don't know..If there-there's more Demogorgons—I have to find all of them"Y/n answered.

"But—But—Y/n, We should tell the police about the Demogorgon!"Mike sighed, he didn't want Y/n to fight these creatures on her own especially knowing how she gets when she uses all of her power. "Mike, I need you to—trust me, I can do it"She grabbed both of his hands. Mike eyes widened as he felt his cheeks burn, "I do trust you, I just.."Mike blushed as he looked down.

"Michael! Are you sleeping yet?! Come on up, It's 10pm!"Mrs.Wheeler yelled from upstairs. "I'M GOING"Mike yelled back. "I gotta go upstairs, it's getting late"Mike looked at Y/n. "Goodnight, Mike!"Y/n let go of his hands. "Goodnight, N/n"Mike had came up with a nickname for her. Y/n went inside her tent as she grabbed the blanket.

Y/n let out a shaky exhale as she had came up with an idea. Y/n exited the tent and started looking for Mike's walkie-talkie. "Got it"Y/n muttered as she grabbed his walkie-talkie. She made the walkie-talkie play a static sound. She sits on the couch and closes her eyes. Y/n focuses on the static and starts to think about Eleven. She opened her eyes as she entered the void.

"Eleven"Y/n whispered as she saw Eleven laying down on her bed. "Can you hear me?"Y/n asked as she walked to Eleven. Eleven slowly sat up as she looked around. "Hmm?"Eleven furrowed her eyebrows. "Eleven..?"Y/n looked at her. "F—Four?"Eleven looked at her. "Did you—open the gate?"Y/n asked. Eleven's eyes widened as she nodded slowly.

Y/n opened her eyes as she left the void. She wiped her nose and turned off Mike's walkie-talkie. "Why did you open the gate"Y/n muttered as she sighed.