THE WEIRDO ON MAPLE STREET

THE WEIRDO ON MAPLE STREET━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER TWO

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER TWO

November 6, 1983
Hawkins, Indiana

" IS THERE A NUMBER WE CAN CALL FOR YOUR PARENTS? " Mike asked as Eleven heavily breaths. "Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?"Dustin asked. "Did you run away?"Lucas became suspicious. "Are you in some kind of trouble?"Mike asked. "Is that blood?"Lucas asked as he reached for it.

"Stop it! You're freaking her out!"Mike slapped his hand down. "She's freaking me out!"Lucas yelled. "I bet she's deaf"Dustin says then claps, Eleven flinches at the action. "Not deaf"Dustin looked at them. "All right, that's enough, all right? She's just scared and cold"Mike says as he goes to his basket filled with clean clothes, he grabs a pair.

"Here, these are clean. Okay?"Mike held them out as she took them. She takes off the brown jacket and stands up. "NO, NO, NO!"Mike yelled as she tried to pull her shirt up but Mike stopped her. Lucas and Dustin start exclaiming as they look away. "Oh my God, Oh my God!"Dustin freaked out. "See over there?"Mike pointed to the bathroom.

"That's the bathroom"Mike looked at her. "Privacy—Get it?"Mike asked. Eleven grabbed the clothes and went inside the bathroom. Mike starts closing the door but she grabs the door quickly. "You don't want it closed?"Mike asked. "No"She spoke. "Oh, so you can speak"Mike's eyes widened.

"Okay, well..um, how about we just keep the door.."Mike slowly closed the door. "Just like this"Mike left it a few inches open. "Is that better?"Mike asked. "Yes"Eleven said softly. Mike nodded then headed to the boys. "This is mental"Dustin says. "At least she can talk"Mike said.

"She said "no" and "yes", your three-year-old sister says more"Lucas says. "She tried to get naked!"Dustin raised his voice. "There's something seriously wrong with her"Lucas says. "Like, wrong in the head"Lucas pointed at his head. "She just went like.."Dustin acted like he took off his shirt.

"I bet she escaped from Pennhurst, or maybe the place where Y/n's from.."Lucas says. "From where?"Mike asked. "The nuthouse in Kerley County"Lucas answered. "You got a lot of family there?"Dustin smiled. "Bite me"Lucas looked at him. "Seriously though, think about it, Y/n had a shaved head, She has a shaved head?! But she's crazy!"Lucas explained.

"Why she went like.."Dustin acted again like he took off his shirt. "She's an escapee is the point"Lucas says. "She's probably a psycho"Lucas added. "Like Michael Myers"Dustin's eyes widened. "Exactly!"Lucas raised his voice. "We should've never brought her here, I thought we agreed that we will not bring anymore girls from the forest?! especially ones with a shaved head."

"So you just wanted to leave her out in that storm?"Mike asked. "Yes! We went out to find Will, not another problem"Lucas said. "I think we should tell your mom"Dustin says. "I second that"Lucas agreed. "Who's crazy now?"Mike furrowed his eyebrows. "How is that crazy?!"Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.