THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT

THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER EIGHT

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER EIGHT

Hawkins, Indiana
July 4, 1985

Y/N SCREAMED AS SHE FELT THE PAIN IN HER WAIST BECOME WORST. "What is that?"Erica looked at Y/n's waist in disgust. "There's something in there"Mike said. "I—I think it's the same thing that I had"El said as she held Y/n's hand. "NO!"Y/n sobbed as the creature in her waist continued to move.

"Jesus Christ"Dustin furrowed his eyebrows. "Keep her talking! Keep her awake, okay?"Jonathan stood up and ran into one of the fast food stores. "Hey, hey, hey, stay awake, stay awake, let's get her on this side, on this side"Mike said as he moved Y/n's upper body onto his lap. "Easy, easy, easy, easy."

"It's uh, you know, it's actually not that bad. There was a..the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, IT WAS INSANE!"Robin went off as everyone looked at her. "Robin"Steve looked at her. "Yeah?"Robin looked at Steve. "You're not helping."

"I'm sorry"Robin said quickly as Jonathan came back with a knife and gloves along with a kitchen utensil."Okay. All right, N/n?"Jonathan put on the gloves. "This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"Jonathan asked. "Okay"Y/n nodded as she sobbed. "Need you to stay real still."

"Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?"Jonathan handed the kitchen utensil. Mike took the kitchen utensil and put it in front of Y/n's mouth as she bit down on it. "Jesus Christ"Dustin repeated. "HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT!"Dustin said as Jonathan picked up the knife and slowly put it against Y/n's waist.

"Do it!"Mike said as Y/n grabbed onto El's hand automatically. "Okay"He softly said as he cut through the wound. Y/n threw her head back as she screamed. The group exclaims in disgust as Y/n screamed louder. "Oh, shit!"Dustin murmured. Jonathan slowly put his fingers inside the wound, trying to take out the creature.

"Jonathan!"Nancy said as Y/n screamed louder, the lights start to flicker due to her screams. "Stop talking!"Jonathan moved his fingers around the wound faster. "GODDAMN IT!"Jonathan yelled. "NO! STOP IT! PLEASE!"Y/n spit out the utensil from her mouth. "STOP! STOP!"Y/n screamed as Jonathan removed his fingers from her wound.

Y/n sat up as she looked down to her waist. "I can do it"Y/n said softly as she grunted. "I can do it"Y/n repeated as she panted. She put her hand facing her wound as she started to pull out the creature from her waist. "GOD!"Y/n screamed as her nose began to bleed even more. "GOD!"She yelled again as she threw her head back.

Y/n closed her eyes as she began to scream even louder than before. The lights had began to flicker violently while the glass in multiple stores began to break, including the one behind them. Y/n slowly started moving her hand away from her waist as the creature began to get removed from her waist.