THE UPSIDE DOWN

THE UPSIDE DOWN━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER EIGHT

THE UPSIDE DOWN
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER EIGHT

Hawkins, Indiana
November 10, 1983

MIKE STANDS UP AND QUICKLY WALKS AWAY MAKING EL TAKE HER HEAD OFF OF HIS SHOULDER."They're gone"Mike walked quickly to them."What?"Lucas said."Nancy and Jonathan,His car's gone"Mike replied."They're probably sucking face somewhere"Dustin said.

"Gross"Lucas said."No,No way!"Mike yelled."Did they go with the chief?"Dustin asked."I don't know"Mike answered."No"El said."What?Did you see them?Do you know where they went?"Mike asked."Yes"El said."Where?Where did they go?"Mike asked."Demogorgon"El said as Mike looked at Dustin and Lucas.

"Guys!Guys!This is crazy"Mike said."We can't just wait around"Mike added."Mike,in case you forgot,we're still fugitives"Lucas said."The bad men are still looking for us"Lucas explained."Yeah,and we don't even know where your sister is"Dustin said.

"El can find them"Mike said."Mike look at her"Dustin pointed making Mike turn around and look at El."I still think we should stick to the chief's plan"Dustin said as Mike faced him."Exactly,We stay here,keep El out of sight and keep her safe"Lucas said."That's the most important thing remember?"Lucas asked."Besides she's okay with Jonathan"Lucas added.

"Yeah,she's kind of a badass now,so.."Dustin said as he walked away."Well,where are you going?You just said stick to the plan!"Mike asked."I am, I'm just gonna go get chocolate pudding"Dustin said."I'm telling you,Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit"Dustin yelled. "Are you guys serious?"Mike yelled."El needs to be recharged!"Dustin yelled back.

•••

Y/n panted heavily, making sure the Demogorgon was still chasing her. She had left the fort to get the Demogorgon away from Will. Y/n turned around as she saw the Demogorgon was gone. She panted as she put her hands on her knees. "Finally"She gasped for air as she wiped her forehead.

Y/n leaned against one of the trees as she looked around making sure there was no monsters near her. She closed her eyes as she entered the void, thinking about where the party is. Y/n opened her eyes as she saw a huge building which said, "Hawkins Middle School."

Y/n opened her eyes as she left the void quickly. "Need to go back—back to them"Y/n stuttered as she rubbed her hands together. She looked around then started walking to the school.

•••

They hear cars approaching and look at the side of them."Nancy..hold on I'll be right back"Mike said."Stay here"'Mike added as he left the room."This will charge your battery right up,I'm telling you"Dustin said as him and Lucas placed so many chocolate pudding cans on the table."Guys!Guys!"Mike panted as he ran to them."What is it?"Lucas asked.