Day 1

I walked on the balcony, with the girls. I sat next to Yewande.

"I record one of them guys will ask you out on a date today" lucie said to Yewande

"Yeah 100%" I say, looking at Yewande

"Mmm, but I don't know, I change so much, I'm kinda like yeah I like him, nah I kinda don't, yeah, no,no, I dunno" Yewande explains, I nod along at what she's saying.

"See I feel like Yesterday, yeah I'm here, for the experience, pair up with Anton, now actually it's day one, like don't be a idiot, like get to know everyone, I had a little chat with Curtis last night, we had like, loads in common, I think with Anton I was sorta trying to cherry pick facts, at him, he made a few like funny moments and I was like Omg he's so funny,and now I'm like I just need to chill it out" Amy explained.

"I know for a fact that Curtis will pick you for a date today, I think you two really suit as-well" I say looking to see her reaction.

"Yeah, I hope he does tbh, I want to get to know him" Amy said, making me squeal.

"So who are you feeling an attraction to" lucie asked me.

"Umm, you know I haven't really talked to any of the boys, like I've only talked to Tommy and Curtis and then Micheal. So I think I need to talk to some of the boys before I answer that" I say laughing at the last part. Lucie nodded along.

"Tbh, I think Micheal likes you" Yewande said, making me blush at the thought.

"No, no, it's only been one night" I say laughing. The girls all agreed with her.

"Do you want him to like you" amy asked me.

"I mean, he's a good looking bloke and we had banter last night but like I said before I've only talked to him, I haven't gotten to know anyone else, also I don't wanna step on yewande toes" I say, looking at Yolanda when I say the last part.

"No honestly girl, go for him, I don't really like him like that, I think Im gonna wait for some who doesn't look like a heart breaker." Yewande says to me. I laugh at her before pulling her into a hug.

"Well imma start getting ready" I say walking into the changing room thing. I get into my gym outfit and walk to the gym outside. I do my abs work out that I memorised since I was 15. And then do some squats.

"So you a gym girl" Micheal says, walking over to me.

"Well you have to be when your a model" i say laughing, doing a little action.

"What was this" Micheal said mimicking my action while laughing.

"No idea" I say laughing. Soon after our little chat I got ready into a bikini and walked down stairs. Me and Yewande was chatting on the bean bags when Anton walked over and asked me for a chat. I nodded saying bye to Yewande and walking of with Anton.

"So where you wanna go" I say to Anton.

"Go to the swing?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, let's go" I say following him.

"So you enjoying the villa so far" he asked me.