begging

"morning" i say when i walk into the dressing room.

"morning adria" molly says.

"i've got a text, greg, harley and india, welcome to your first morning in the villa, you must now pick one person each to date this morning. please pick the person you would like to date and head out into the garden #earlybirdcatchestheworm" india read out, making all of us oooo

"who u going to pick" harley asks india.

"i'm gonna pick ovie"

"wbu" francesca asks

"idk yet, but i do find micheal attractive so i might pick him" she says making me look down at the floor.

"you should go and ask them" i say making them both get up and walk out.

"can u just make up with micheal, ur so miserable without him" anna tells me.

"no im not" i say while pitting my hair in a bun.

"he's miserable without u aswell" she tells me making me smile.

"u think" i ask making them all laugh at me.

"aww look at her little smile" maura says, making me frown

"shut up, i'll speak to him today" i tell them making them both nod.

*****

"you and micheal we're so good together" Anton says coming over to the sun beds i was laying on with molly.

"hey to u two anton" i say while not even looking at him.

"get back with him" anton bluntly says

"what"

"u should adri, i mean what's stopping u, Joanna not here, he obviously wants u back, u were so good together" molly says  while getting up to sit next to anton making me look at her confused, why did she want me back with him

"he hurt me and mugged me off, why would i want to speak to him again" i ask them while still laying down.

"cuz u still love him" anton says making me roll my eyes

"so the feelings haven't gone but there starting to, i mean greg's here now, i want to get to know him, maybe if i get to know him the feelings for micheal will disappear" i tell them while sitting up to look at them both

"babe, that's not how it works" molly says grabbing my hand, "u need closure, speak to him and see why he did it, without any anger there"

"yeah ok" i say, making anton smile, he cheers and puts his thumbs up high.

"ur so weird anton" i say before going to lay back on the sun bed again.

"wanna go for a chat" greg asks making me nod following him to the sofas near the pool.

"did u have a chat with micheal" i ask him.

"yeah and u came up, and he was asking about u, and i was like yeah yeah i fancy her and i was like are are u okay with me getting to know adrianna, and he was like man yeah yeah we're fine, and in my head i'm thinking he's still in here because there's something with u, do u think i should have a proper chat with him" greg asks me.