Day 2

"Morning everyone" I say, when I woke up completely. Lots of morning where heard through out the room. We all got up getting ready for the day.

"You ready to work out" Micheal shouted from across the villa, holding weights.

"Yep, 100%" I say running over.

"Bet you can't do a push up with me on your back" I say, after I was fished working out.

"What are you betting" he said, smirking, still doing weights.

"If you can do 10 push ups  with me on your back, I'll cook you breakfast for 2 days" I say. Standing up, and walking towards him.

"Ok and if I can't do it, I cook you breakfast every morning" he said, still smirking.

"Deal" I say holding my hand out. He pushes my hand away.

"I don't do seal bets like that" he said, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into a kiss.

"Mmm" i say.

"Bet time" he said, moving away from me and getting in the floor into a push up position.

"What should I do, stand on you or sit on you" I say laughing at how wrong it sounded.

"Stand, yeah stand" he replied, making him sit on his knees.

"Alright, I'll sit" I say giggling a bit.

"Bitch" he said, laughing with me.

"Right get down, bet time" I say mimicking him. He followed my instructions, getting on a push up position. I sit on his back. After about 7 push ups he started to struggle a bit.

"Oooo, I don't think you can do it" I say clapping my hands together.

"I think I can" he said laughing, when he got to his 9 push up. He ended up doing 10 pushes up making me get of his back.

"Ahhh guess who won baby" he shouted getting up and running to me. He grabbed me and jumped into the pool. I felt water surrounded me. Once I submerged from the water I shouted at Micheal who was laughing at me.

"Right I need to go and have a shower now" I say getting out the pool.

"Shower sex" he said, while laughing starting g at my arse.

"In your dreams Micheal griffiths" I say, walking away smirking.

*****
"Amyyy" I say jumping on her beam bag.

"What's wrong miss Beckham" she asked.

"I'm so bored" I say, she laughed at my whining.

"Go in the pool" she said sounding like a mum. Curtis sat there listening to our conversation.

"You sound like a mum" I say bluntly, sitting on the floor in front of her.

"I'm the mum of the villa" she shouted making me, and Curtis laugh.

"Mummy amy" I say, laughing.