Day 4

"Morning" I say, walking into the garden. I was just walking normally when Micheal jumped out making me jump.

"You scared the shit out of me" I say, pushing him away when he tried to hug me. He won tho hugging me, picking me up a little aswell.

"Oh your breakfast, completely forgot, you had anything today" I panicked, when we let go of the hug.

"No just a coffee" he said.

"Well, then you can have a lovely breakfast made by me" I say doing a thing with my arms.

"Wifey material that" Micheal said making me smirk.

"What can I say, I've just got the gene" I say, making him laugh. We where talking while I made him breakfast until molly pulled him for a chat.

"You alright" Lucie asked walking over.

"yeah I'm fine, I don't own him or nothing" I say still making him breakfast.

"Yeah, but it's a bit weird how she asked for a chat in front of you" Lucie said sitting on the chair drinking her water.

"mmm, I did think that was a bit out but oh well it's her first day, she's getting to know everyone, I'm not gonna start something" I say, making Lucie nod, "so what's going on with you"

"Tbh, I'm jealous of Tommy and molly, but I think I need to push that jealous to the side and talk to joe more instead of worrying what Tommy doing" she explained making me nod.

"Yeah, have a chat to Tommy later, discuss what he's thinking and what ever he says go of that but definitely talk to joe still" I say, making her nod, "right breakfast is ready, for the firefighter.

"Coming with" I asked, making her shake her head.

"No imma go talk to joe like you said" she explained, so I nodded before giving her encouraging words.I walked over to Micheal and Anna who where talking about god knows what.

"Breakfast, for mr fire fighter" I say putting the plate to the side of him.

"Thank you kind waitress" he said, making me laugh, before sitting down next to Anna.

"What you lot talking about" I say leaning on Anna .

"The new girl" Anna said bluntly.

"Do you not like her" I asked Anna, getting of her shoulder and looking at her.

"No I do, I just think she's talking to people who she shouldn't be" Anna said, making me nod.

"I think she's just trying to know everyone's situation and wants to make the right choice, don't get me wrong it's annoying that's she's talking to everyone but it's her first day, let the poor girl be" I explained making Anna nod.

"All she said to me was, am I her type, I kinda dived the question and explained my type and then she was talking about my age and stuff" Micheal explained.

"Good answers Micheal good answers" Anna said making me laugh. We changed the subject to something complete different until, Lucie got a text.