the fights

"morning" micheal said giving me a kiss on the head. i smile at him before getting out of bed.

"is that bikini fake adrianna" arebella asked making me shake my head.

"no" i say filling up my water bottle.

"well don't u think that gonna make some of the girls annoyed, and offended" she says.

"oh um"

"yh exactly, maybe think about other people feelings before u wear something" arebella shouted before walking away. i go upstairs and change into a different swimsuit not wanting poeple to get offended.

 i go upstairs and change into a different swimsuit not wanting poeple to get offended

after i finished getting changed i walk onto the terrace to talk to anna and yewande.

"what did u wake up feeling" anna asked.

"first i was like i can do this, and then it went to i don't really want to be here anymore, i wanna go home" yewande said making me frown.

"yk u going home is going to make him win, ur gonna let him win" anna said

"when he's been the lair" i add on.

"i just feel like everyone here, find love and is kinda in some sort of situation, and i just feel like i'm not gonna find love here" yewande whispered.

"okay up u till four days ago, that was me yeah, firstly would u have said that to me would u tell me to leave" anna asks.

"no" we both say.

"ure being negative u think u won't find something when u might" anna says.

"u will find something u don't know who might walk through the door" i tell yewande.

"don't put that wall up again, because u did the right thing bringing it down and if u go back in time it was still the right thing to do like u have to do these things to find out, and like to get hurt and to learn like being hurt is fine, it's gonna make u stronger, and then the next fucked that hurts u won't hurt u as much and then the next fucker and then the next fucker" anna explains making me nod agreeing with anna.

"the worst kinda guys are the guys who dress up as like good guys and nice guys and really their fake"

"fake as fuck" i add on

"their the worst yh" anna says.

******

me, yewande and micheal was currently sat on the day beds talking until arabella shouted "girls, it's time to hop it, as you all complete in todays challenge gym bunnies #atitlikerabbits #runrabbitrun" arebella shouted. all the boys cheered while all the girls complained.