tears

"morning ria" micheal says, kissing my neck.

"morning" i say turning round and kiss him, before getting up and getting ready.

"morning adria " curtis said when i walked into the kitchen.

"morning" i say, sitting on one of stools in the kitchen drinking my water.

"is amy actually angry at me" making me start laughing, he looked at me funny, probably confused on what was going on.

"i only said it so u worry, she doesn't even know what u said" i say making him let out a breath making me laugh again.

"thank god, she's still a bit annoyed about the kissing challenge i didn't want her to be even more annoyed" he says making me nod.

"yeah, don't worry bout it, maura won't tell her" i say before walking away sitting next to micheal on one of the beanbags.

"look at tom in the dog house" Jordan said making all of us look at tom brushing mauras hair. we laughed at maura who smirked at us.

"pool"micheal asked making me shake my head at him.

"we're going in the pool" he said, picking me up and taking me to the pool edge, not chucking me in the pool this time.

"this is like a daily routine, sit on the beam bags, then i get chucked into the pool" i say making him laugh. he gets in the pool swimming around while yewande sits next to me.

"how u feeling today" i ask her, while putting my feet into the pool.

"i'm okay, im feeling alot better then i did yesterday" she said, smiling at me. i pull her into a hug.

"i can't wait for her to go home" i say making yewande smirk at me.

"same, i love that u smacked her" she says smirking at me making me laugh.

"same, wish i'd done alot more tho" i say, before doing some fake punches making us laugh. micheal swam up to us, putting his arms on my thighs to keep himself there.

"i've got a text, islanders, tonight there will be a recouping, the boys will choose, and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island. #byefelicia #girlcrushed" maura read out making me and micheal look at yewande.

"i'm going home" she said quickly making me want to cry.

"no, how is he gonna pick her over u, he's known her for what 2 days" i reassure her making her smile at me.

"yeah i guess" she says.

*****

"she's so confident that shes gonna be here tomorrow , she literally said let's do yoga tomorrow" yewande whispered in me ear making me give her a wtf look.

"don't worry about it, come on just make sure u look extra good tonight" i say to her making her
nod. 

"i'm not being funny but can we not whisper, like the tension are all really high in here" arebella said to me and yewande making me give her a dirty look.