tension in the air

"i'm so tired" i say to micheal as he wraps his arm over me.

"mmm" he says before kissing my neck.

"hey my love birds" Anton said jumping on us while laughing.

"i hate u" i say before getting out of the bed and getting ready for the day.

*****

"i think i just need a push" yewande said making me push her while smiling.

"not a push into the pool" she says smiling at me.

"i think u did really well" anna says making me nod.

"yeah 100% if u keep that up, he's never gonna turn his head" i say making her nod slightly.

"it was nice tho, it's the first time we've actually kissed in bed" yewande says making me give her a shocked expression.

"once u start doing it, ull enjoy it" anna said making amy nod, while i put my feet in the pool.

"there gonna have a talk today, so just keep ur cool and have an even better talk with him" i say.

"yeah, yeah i will" yewande says.

"wanna get a drink amy" anna says making her nod, they walk off.

"alr there talking now, in a minute go and chat to him give him a hug, maybe a peck, just anything." i say making her nod, we both walk to the beds and have a little nap.

*****

molly is currently teaching me, maura and amy how to dance making all of us laugh.

"ria get in the pool" micheal shouted making e shake my head.

"i'm busy dancing" i shout back making him shake his head. he get out the pool and picks me up.

"micheal let me down now, micheal" i shout, while punching his back. while everyone laughed at us. micheal jumps in the pool with me making me quickly swim up to the surface.

"i was dancing" i say pouting at him, making him laugh.

"u have more fun with me let's be honest" he say before grabbing the bottom on my thighs and picking me up. i wrap my legs around his waist, and give him a peck.

"come on mols get in"i shout making her jump into the water with amy.

we all chat in the pool before we see yewande go up to danny while his talking to arabella.

"here she goes, gowan yewande" i say quietly to Michael making him shot his head around to look at em.

"oooo shes sat on him, i'm proud of her" i say making Michael nod.

"good on her" micheal says before he dunks me in the pool. i quickly swim up before splashing him with water.

"that was out" i say while laughing.

"u were being nosy had to teach u a lesson" he says while laughing at me.

"u was aswell" i shout while laughing making him disappear under the water. i look for him confused until i feel him lift me up. i scream making everyone look at us. they laugh seeing me on his shoulders.