New boy drama

"Morning" Micheal says, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Morning" I replied, which my eyes still closed.

"I better go get ready" I say, giving him a kiss before getting up and brushing my teeth. Once I was ready I walked outside to see the amy watching the boys make breakfast for themselves.

"What's going on" i asks amy, sitting down next to her.

"Tommys trying to to cook an omelet for Molly" she said making me laugh.

"This is gonna end badly" I say. We was sat there laughing at them all.

*****

"Ahhhh, I've got a text" Yolanda screamed, making me, Molly and lucie look over.

"Yewande Danny's ready to take you on a date, please get ready to leave the villa #climatechange #chemistry"she said, making me run over and hug her. She laughed while everyone clapped.

""Come on, come on" I say dragging her into the changing room.

"I hate this" Yewande said trying in a blue flowery dress.

"I can tell it's a no" Anna said, making me nod

"Yeah" she said laughing.

"See that's more like innocent girl look, depends what look your going for" Molly said.

"Yeah what look are you trying to achieve" amy asked.

"That looks like I'm a sweet innocent little darling" Molly stated making the rest of us agree

"Am I not noo" Yolanda asked us.

"Ya you are, she is" amy shouted.

"Ahhhh, I'm so excited for you" I say clapping my hands while smiling.

Interview
I'm so excited for her, I can not wait for her to come back all loved up, and if she doesn't the boy will be hurt
End of interview

"I like that" lucie said.

"Yeah and it's day time as well, it's cute but sexy" Anna said.

"It shows the leg" amy said.

"I think this is the shortest dress I've ever worn" Yewande said making me laugh. We made are way down stairs so Yewande could leave.

"Bye Felicia" lucie said making me laugh, we all said are goodbyes before she left, making us close the door.

"I hope he's nice" I say making the rest of them agree.

"She looks so happy" Anna said.

"Yeah, she proper excited" amy agreed.

*****
"Hiya" I say giving Danny a hug, walking up to the table.

"Hi, how are you" he asked me, when I sat down.

"I'm good, I'm good" I say nodding at the same time.

"So what's your name, job, live, the basic question" he said making us laugh a bit.