Day 3

"My head hurts" I moaned banging my head on the kitchen table, Tommy laughed at me, before saying..

"Wonder why" I gave him a dirty look before continuing cooking Micheal breakfast as I'd lost the bet.

"I think there's tablets in the top draw" Tommy said getting up and getting the tablets out of the draw, I hugged him thanking him and then took the tablet.

"Was I bad" I asked making him give me a confused look.

"What" he asked me.

"Like was I embarrassing myself" I asked, sacred of the answer.

"Umm, we'll you fell over about 20 times, that's about it, u didn't flash anyone so your fine" he said laughing.

"All I remember is making Lucie do a shot with me, that's it" I said while laughing.

"You danced on the table and fell of it" anton said while laughing, coming into the kitchen.

"No way, my dad is gonna kill me" I say banging my head on the table again.

*****

"Here you go prince Micheal" I say, after bowing In front of him.

"Thank you" he said, he was currently drinking his coffee, talking to the boys. He wrapped his arm round my waist while we listen to them.

"Did you get a umm, little cuddle" joe asked Curtis, from his seat.

"Yeah little cuddle bro little cuddle, cheeky little kiss bro" Curtis said smiling, joe got of his chair and gave Curtis a bro hug, making me smile.

"Aww look at you smiling, about it" I say laughing.

"Boys, boys, and girl, operation double a is a go" anton said running over, making us all laugh.

"What what's operation double a" I asked them all.

"No trust me trust me you don't wanna put it on factor 50 like I did bro" joe said, making me out my head in Michaels neck, trying to hide my laugh.

"I'm going factor 60"

"What's operation double a" I asked again looking at Anton.

"Your find out very soon my love" he said making me laugh. Micheal grabbed my waist a little tighter after Anton said that.

*****

We where all currently doing yoga, I was alright at it but it was boring me.

"Fuck me, it's to hot" I said, making some people laugh.

Once we finished are little yoga sesh, me and Yewande walked off and sat in the kitchen.

"That was quite relaxing" yewande said, while I tried to sit on the counter.

"Mmm, boring as fuck tho" I say, making her laugh at me.

"You still hanging" she asked.